Author's Note: An Explanation

wow, i've never written a whole chapter dedicated to an author's note before.

hey everyone! i know that a lot of you are concerned that that was the last chapter of ms. sencen? and i assure you that the chapter was posted on april fool's day, and that it was all a prank.

keefe would be so proud.

to be honest, i didn't expect to fool so many of you. i even wrote secret messages in the author's notes! but i digress. so i guess that i owe you all an explanation now, don't i?

i had been planning to write an april fool's day ending to ms. sencen? for a few months now, which is why the ending didn't reference anything that happened in canon because i wasn't sure how many chapters i would write before then.

to answer any questions you might have:

a) i'm not going to delete the chapter, i like to watch my readers suffer

c) the ~secret messages~ in the author's notes are apparently way less obvious than i thought because almost no one found them

d) the storyline will pick up again after "in which sophie and keefe are blind"

e) you didn't realize that i skipped letter b, did you

i'm publishing my roleplay today as well, so i hope you'll consider joining! i was going to post it yesterday but then people would think it was a joke lol

i actually have a question for you guys, so please take the time to answer!

would you:

a) prefer updates with the word count in the 500s-600s twice a month

or

b) prefer updates with the word count in the 1000s once a month?

have a great day (and stop being so gullible, it's bad for your health)

~anna brooks

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ROLEPLAY, "CLASS A" ! THE FIRST FEW PARTS ARE OUT NOW !