2) Weekend Troubles

After long discussions and ideas, Namjoon and Jin had somehow succeeded in taking all of the children home. Not only that but had made their sleeping arrangements until their rooms were ready and sorted out.

"I think we need a new house" Namjoon sighed after everything was sorted. Jungkook and Taehyung will be sleeping in the room that was prepared beforehand. While the other three (Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin) Will be sharing Jin and Namjoon's room with the one and only Jin. While Namjoon was downgraded to the couch.

"Yeah... but for now this is fine right?" Jin asked, taking a sip from his freshly made coffee. Namjoon let out a chuckle.

"I suppose so, but I'm not sure how my back will be after a while longer on that couch" Namjoon cringed at the very thought of sleeping even a single night on the couch. Jin gave a sympathetic look. "What about work?" Namjoon asked, taking a bite from his breakfast.

"Well... Yoongi and Hoseok are old enough for school, first grade and kindergarten, Jimin is too young, however he can go to preschool and the twins will have to be taken care of at home" Jin smiled as he nodded. Namjoon hummed slightly.

"I can see if my boss will allow me from day to night time, that way I can look after the twins" Namjoon mumbled, taking another bite of his food. His regret was clearly shown on his face afterwards. He had no experience taking care of babies, especially the evil twins. Jin tried to hold in his laughter, which failed as a small giggle left his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked once he had calmed down slightly, a brow raised.

"Yes Love" Namjoon gave an unsure smile, leaning forward to gently peck Jin. Jin looked down shyly before gently hitting Namjoon on the shoulder. Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"But besides that, I can drop the two oldest off on my way to work but you'll have to drop off Jimin" Jin spoke, opening up his laptop and typing on it.

"Yeah, I can do that," Namjoon smiled.

It was currently 6am and of course all of the children were still fast asleep. Jin was looking at schools and possible houses that they could move to. Namjoon was also searching, but was also looking at other jobs that were available.

"Oo! How about this one? It is a two-story house! It has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a kitchen, two living spaces, and a large outdoor space which also includes an underground pool!" Jin read out the details, excitedly turning the laptop around to show Namjoon.

"It's pretty nice, what's the pricing?" Namjoon asked, standing up to go put his dish in the sink. Jin turned the laptop around and looked at the price. Namjoon turned around after putting his dishes in the sink and wrapped his arms around Jin, looking at the price also.

"Pretty decent pricing, and bills are pretty good also" Jin nodded. Namjoon let out a hum of agreement, kissing Jin's temple before turning around once again to clean the dishes.

"I think it's a good house, I'm down to get it if you want to," Namjoon smiled, looking back at Jin. Jin smiled, standing up and walking over to Namjoon. He wrapped his arms around Namjoon, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"I love the house, we can get the house and then put this one up for sale after!" Jin smiled, bouncing slightly from excitement. Namjoon chuckled, turning his head to give Jin a quick peck. "I have some work to do so I should probably get it done" Jin sighed, pecking Namjoon's cheek once more before walking away to go to his office.

Jin was always busy with work. Even on weekends. It must be exhausting to be a CEO of a big company. Namjoon sighed, he needed to call his boss. After he had finished washing the dishes, he fished his phone out of his back pocket and dialled his boss' number.