17) First Day Of Preschool Pt. 1

~ The Next Day ~

"Y/N...Y/N it's time to wake up" Namjoon gently shook you. "C'mon Y/N" He shook you even more to try and get a reaction. You groaned before slowly opening your eyes. You rubbed your eyes as you sat up.

"Morning Daddy" You smiled and hugged Namjoon.

"Morning Y/N, c'mon it's time to get ready for preschool" You smiled brightly before pushing Namjoon out of the room and quickly got dressed. You wore a simple pink dress and some black shoes and ran downstairs. You smiled when you saw everyone was eating in the kitchen.

"Oh, morning Y/N, wow! Is that the dress we got the other day? It's really pretty on you!" Jin smiled as he quickly got up from his seat to make your breakfast. You nodded as you followed Jin. He quickly made your breakfast and you took a seat (they got a seat for you). You sat in between Jimin and Yoongi.

"Morning Oppas!" You greeted the both of them.

"Morning Y/N are you excited??" Jimin asked you as he hugged you. You nodded eagerly and smiled whilst you continued to eat.

It didn't take long until everyone was finished eating and they all piled into the car. Well Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't but the others did. Yoongi sat in the front and Jimin, Hoseok and Y/N all sat in the middle since Jungkook and Taehyung weren't there. It took a little longer than normal but the finally made it to the school. Yoongi and Hoseok got out of the car and made their way towards the school after saying goodbye to everyone. Jin then made his way towards the preschool and when he did, everyone exited the car and walked inside. Y/N held Jin's hand as they walked inside and looked around the place smiling.

They walked in and went to the front desk.

"Ah hi Mr Kim, Jimin and oh? Who's this little one?" The lady asked at the front desk.

"This is Y/N remember?" Jin smiled to the lady who now remembered.

"Oh yeah! She was starting today wasn't she! Ok so you just need to sign a few things if that's alright" The lady smiled as she passed Jin some paper and a pen. Jin signed and when he was done she smiled. "Alright you're free to go sir and Jimin can you show your sister around?" The lady asked looking at Jimin who saluted and grabbed Y/N's hand and took her inside. He first went to the big play area inside the preschool.

"This is where we play, you can read other there, play on the computers over there, and draw over there on the tables" Jimin said pointing to everything.

"Ok" Y/N replied.

Next he walked outside.

"This is where we can play outside! There's slides, a sandpit and a jungle gym! And matts if you want to do gy...namstics... yeah" Jimin said unsure but pointed to everything.

Next he walked back inside and pointed to a door.

"These are the bathrooms" he simple stated.

He walked into another room connected inside.

"This is the kitchen and where we eat!" Jimin said rubbing his stomach and Y/N chuckled.

He then pointed to another connected room.

"And that's where we sleep for our naps" Jimin stated.