7) Mother

Jinnie~ 💖
Namjoon, did you let Taehyung draw on the wall again?

Joonie~💖
No I didn't, I didn't even know he did.

Jinnie~💖
Well, he did, and it's all your fault

Joonie~💖
Babe, I am really busy, I'm sorry I have to go.

Jinnie~💖
Fine but when you come home imma kick your ass for letting Taehyung draw on the wall with PERMANENT MARKER!!

Joonie~💖
For the last time I didn't know he did it, and bye I love you babe 😘 take care

Jinnie~💖
You're lucky I love you, (internal sigh) bye love you too 😘

Namjoon's POV

I placed my phone down on my office counter. I was currently at my restaurant making sure everything is running smoothly and the new employees are doing fine. I sighed and placed my head in the palm of my right hand, scrolling down all my unread emails. One caught my eye though.

To Namjoon
From Mom

Hey Namjoon, I have recently realised that I haven't had the chance to meet your family. They were adopted 2 months ago, right? Well how come I haven't been introduced to them yet? I am coming down and staying a couple nights, if that's ok with you. I just really want to meet them, I wanna be there for them as a grandmother. So email or message me details or if it is an ok.

Mom wants to come and meet the kids? She said that she never wanted to see me again... maybe she's changed?

To Mom
From Namjoon

It is an ok, send me the details on what days you are coming so that I can sort a room out for you.

Small and simple. That's the way to answer. (A/N: lol)

To Namjoon
From Mom

Am I able to come tomorrow? And for 3-4 days?

That was a quick reply.

To Mom
From Namjoon

Alright see you tomorrow.

"I'm going to have to tell Jin when I get home, ah geez this is gonna be fun. They practically hate each other"

~Time Skip brought to you by Namjoon's mountain of paperwork!!~

I opened the door to be greeted by four bodies clinging onto me. Two on my arms, and two on my legs. I wrapped my arms around Jimin and Taehyung (they were on my arms) and started to slowly walk through with Hoseok and Yoongi on my legs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jin feeding Jungkook a snack in his high chair.

"I'm home" I said whilst somehow placing my paperwork I had brought from work home, onto the kitchen counter. By that time, Yoongi and Hoseok had already taken a seat on two of the stools, whilst I placed Taehyung in his high chair and Jimin on a stool.