26) A Day In The Life Of Taehyung

A/N: Hii! So I just wanted to say thank you guys for 3K reads! It means a lot to me! Also something regarding the chapter... uhm, I really had no idea what to write for both Taehyung and Jungkook so... it probably won't be as interesting as like my Jimin, Y/N, Hobi or Yoongi chapters so... yeah bare with me please! Haha anyway enjoy!

I watched as Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung left for school. Also when Y/N Noona and Jimin Hyung left for preschool. Until we were finally back home. I raced Jungkook into the house and I surprisingly lost. I lost to my own baby brother. He just giggled whilst catching his breath.

"C'mon you two inside" Jin said from behind us. We only made it to the few steps that lead up to the massive white wooden from door. Jin placed the key in the key hole and turned til there was a small click.

Me and Jungkook ran inside and straight to the living room where all our toys were scattered around the place. To others it was a mess, but to our family it was a battlefield, one wrong move and it could be your last. I grabbed a nerf gun and shot at Jungkook whom had his own gun.

The battle lasted for a while until Jungkook accidentally shot Dad in the head while he was reading.

"Who shot it?" Dad asked annoyed laced in his tone. Jungkook instantly pointed at me which I held my hands up in a surrender.

"It wasn't me!! Jungkook shot you! I wasn't facing your way Dad!" I tried to protest but Dad wasn't having it.

"Go to your room and just chill for a while... Taehyung..." Jin sighed.

"But—" I tried to protest.

"No buts just go up to your room and relax for a little ok? Please Tae..." Jin begged his son. I saw the desperation in dad's eyes so I obeyed. I sighed as I dragged my feet up the stairs. I quickly took a glance at Jungkook who looked confused but upset.

I walked down the long corridor of doors until I had reached mine and Jungkook's. I placed my hand on the cold metal handle and twist it open. I walked inside and flopped on top of my bed.

I'm just gonna take a nap... I thought to myself as I grabbed one of my pillows, hugging it before I closed my eyes. I let the darkness consume me as I fell into a dreamless slumber.

~A Couple Hours Later~

I was awakened by a soft voice calling my name.

"Hyung, c'mon Hyung you have to get up!" Jungkook said shaking me slightly. I groaned and turned around but Jungkook wasn't giving up. He poked me everywhere my back, my shoulder, my legs, my ribs even my butt!

"Ok quit it would ya??" I asked annoyed.

"You're awake yay Hyung! Let's go play!!" Jungkook said hyper, whilst pulling me by the wrist out of my soft, fluffy, warm comfortable bed.

I groaned loudly as my body hit the ground with a thud. Jungkook instantly let go of my hand and wrapped his small, muscular arms around me.

Why the hell is he so muscular??? He's a freaking toddler! I asked myself genuinely concerned why I didn't have any muscles yet this cubby bunny did!

"Sowwy! Sowwy!" Jungkook quickly apologised.

Ahhh right, that's why I thought to myself.

Oh shut up Tae what are you thinking?? Just because he's a toddler and can't speak properly doesn't mean he needs muscles!