!!END OF THE BOOK!!

Annyeonghaseyo everyone!! so that was the end of the book!! I'm literally about to start crying but I can't because I am writing this at like 30 - 1AM in the morning and I don't want to wake my family up.

I just want to say a huge thank you to those who have supported me throughout the making of this book, it means so much to me. As I have promise though, there will be a second book!! It will be called 2 Parents 6 Teenagers!! AHHH yes!! Older versions of the cute Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Y/N, Taehyung and Jungkook will be coming to you soon!! But for now please enjoy this little preview of the new book!

Quick Warning This Has Bad Language!!

"Yoongi Oppa I know you stole my makeup box now give it back!" Y/N yelled as she banged her clenched fists on the door to Yoongi and Hoseok's room.

"Why do you need it so badly? It's not like you can fix your face with powder or whatever the heck this stuff is" Yoongi said behind the closed door.

"Open the door Oppa!! I need something inside of it!!" Y/N yelled, banging the door even more.

"Why!?!" Yoongi yelled back.

"I'M ON MY PERIOD AND NEED A FUCKING TAMPON THAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BOX!!" Y/N yelled out in frustration, covering her mouth soon after. "for fucks sake..." Y/N grumbled to herself.

"So that's why you've been in a crappy mood, you're on your period" Yoongi said, opening the door.

"Yes so can I please have my box back please... Oppa.." Y/N crossed her arms across her chest which had now grown, cause y'know puberty.

"Yeah whatever, not let me sleep in peace" Yoongi sighed, about to close the door but was stopped by Y/N's foot. 

"No! You aren't sleeping Oppa! You promised to take me to the party remember?" Y/N smirked, batting her eyelashes cutely, trying to get Yoongi to crack.

"No I didn't" Yoongi simply stated, now leaning against his door frame.

"Ugh.. I'll just get Chanyeol to pick me up seeing as you're no fucking help Oppa" Y/N rolled her eyes, walking back to her room.

"Wait, that fuckers going to the party?!" Yoongi swore, following you into your room.

"Yes. he is. and that fucker is my boyfriend!" Y/N glared at Yoongi.

"Y'know he's cheating on you right?" Hoseok said as he was currently laying on Y/N's bed. "he's been cheating on you for a while" Hoseok added. He was in the room because he was going to the party with Y/N .

"No he isn't he-" Y/N was cut off by her phone vibrating, indicating she had got a text. Y/N took out her phone, smiling once she saw who it was from. Although after reading the text, her smile faded and a few tears escaped her eyes. "oh he is.." Y/N whispered.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook rushed into the room. Jimin immediately pulling Y/N into a hug as she cried on his shoulder. Compared to Jimin's childhood state, you could of thought he was an entirely different person, he was more built and manlier rather than his weak and feminine type look when he was younger.

"Chanyeol told Jackson and Jackson told me what happened, I'm so sorry Y/N" Jimin whispered, explaining how he knew as he gently caressed her back.

"I always thought he was too good for you Y/N.. he was a stupid playboy that was just trying to use you for things like sex or late night hook ups... I vow that the next time I see him, I'll personally give him a free ticket straight to hell, at least.. that's where he'd want to be" Yoongi softly whispered as he joined in the hug.

"Yeah me too! No one hurts my Noona!" Taehyung's deep voice echoed through the crowded room, he as well joining in the hug.

"Yeah let's give him a reminder of how scary the Kim's brothers can really be!" Jungkook smirked as he cracked his knuckles as he joined in the hug.

"No one hurts our family, especially not our sister" Hoseok smirked as he was the last one to join the hug.

"C'mon guys, we have a party to crash" Yoongi smirked as all the guys left the room. Y/N walked downstairs with her favourite blanket and grabbed a tub of ice cream. She decided on watching K-Dramas for the rest of her life and be in pain as she sat down on the couch with her parents, trying to ignore the stomach cramps she was feeling.

She was happy though, and thankful for having such loving five brothers and two caring and loving parents whom joined her whilst she spilled her heart out and cried on Jin's shoulder. She was thankful that day she was adopted by Namjoon and Jin.

But what she didn't know... was that she had been watched the entire time by the last person she ever wanted to see.

SO THIS IS IT!! Hope you all enjoyed 2 Parents 6 Kids, but now, the real drama begins.

In 2 Parents 6 Teenagers