3) New House

A few weeks later, after sorting everything out, they were now getting ready to move out in a few hours.

"Everyone get your things ready!! We are moving today!" Namjoon shouted as he walked around, checking the boxes to make sure nothing was missing. Everything was covered from head to toe with white sheets and boxes.

"Dad! I cwant find my Kumamon teddy!!"

"One second Yoongi! I'll help you find him in a second!" Namjoon was double checking the whole house, knowing he'd forget something. When Namjoon was looking through a box labelled 'Kids Toys' he found Yoongi's Kumamon teddy.

"Yoongi! I found him! He's in the living room!" Yoongi bolted into the room to see Namjoon holding his Kumamon plush. Yoongi ran up to Namjoon and smiled brightly as Namjoon handed him Kumamon.

"Tank you! Tank you! Tank you!" Yoongi showed his gratitude by hugging Namjoon's leg since he was too small to give him an actual hug. Namjoon smiled as he bent down and hugged the little boy.

"Namjoon!! Where are the twins!?!" Jin's been frantically searching the house for the missing twins. Namjoon heard giggling not too long after Jin had left the room. He walked over to this box that was labelled "Twins' Things" Namjoon chuckled and opened the lid and found the twins giggling.

"Uh oh! Kookie wun!!" Taehyung shouted trying to escape the box.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Jungkook screamed as he jumped out of the box, cheetah speed crawling out of the room.

Taehyung was unlucky though, he had been caught by Namjoon before he had the chance to escape.

"Kookie!!!" Taehyung screamed, squirming in Namjoon's arms trying to free himself from the older's grip. Jungkook was laughing as he came back into the room, not on the ground but in Jin's arms.

"Uh oh!" Jungkook said cupping the sides of his face, giggling.

"Yes, uh oh indeed Jungkook, you two are in big trouble once we get to the new house!" Jin said trying his hardest to stay mad at the younger in his arms. Failing miserably because of how adorable Jungkook was.

~A few hours later at the new house~
Namjoon's POV

I pull up the driveway of our new house. The moving truck was already here with all the boxes and left over furniture from the house.

Yoongi and Jungkook were busy sleeping, Jimin and Hoseok were playing the silent game and Taehyung was busy eating. I get out of the car first and walk over to the moving guys.

"Hey so do you need any help moving all the boxes?" One of the moving guys said.

"I don't think so, thank you very much though." I smiled at the two men in front of me, they nodded and started unpacking the boxes onto the driveway. Once all the boxes were on the driveway they bid their farewells and left,leaving us with the boxes.

I can't blame them though, I said I'll be fine without them.

"I'll bring Jungkook and Taehyung inside, but Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi should be able to help you" Jin smiled as I picked up 3 of the boxes on the ground.

"Ok, But I don't think I'll be needing much help" I smiled but Jin shook his head.

"They can help, it's their stuff too, I would but you know how the twins are" Jin once again smiled, leaving after I nodded my head. Yoongi and Hoseok started looking for the lightest box. After locating the lightest box, they handed it to Jimin who carefully started walking to the door. Yoongi and Hoseok soon took their own boxes, making their way to the door as well.

It didn't take long to move the boxes because I took 3 a time and with the 3 little ones taking a box each.

"Everything inside?" Jin asked whilst looking at the two youngest asleep on each other.

"Yeah, did they fall asleep?" Namjoon asked, looking over at Jin. Jin nodded at Namjoon.

"I don't feel like cooking, can you order some pizza?" Namjoon nodded and grabbed his phone out of his back pocket. He ordered the pizza and started to unpack a few things.

It proved to be quite a challenge as Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi all wanted to help. I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands before walking to the kitchen, checking everything out. The three musketeers all followed behind me, complaining about wanting to help.

"Ok, if you want to help, go unpack the twins and your things, ok?" I looked down at them. They all nodded, smiles spreading onto their faces as they rushed to grab one of the boxes. I chuckled, shaking my head as I was about to unpack the kitchen supplies.

"Uh Uh Uh! No! You are not allowed in my kitchen!" Jin pointed a finger at Namjoon. Namjoon looked at him with furrowed brows.

"You are forbidden to step foot in my kitchen, unless told so" Jin glared playfully at Namjoon. Namjoon huffed and walked back to the living room to help Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin.

They... well they made a mess. They were playing around, boxes were tipped over and toys scattered on the floor.

I face palmed as I sighed. "Guys, what happened to helping?" I asked looking at them all playing.

"Toys!!" Jimin cheered, holding up his blocks. I smiled, walked over to him, sitting down in front of him.

"Can I play too?" I asked. Jimin instantly nodded, giggling as he grabbed a bunch of blocks and placed them in my hand. I smiled as I began to build a castle, Jimin helping me every now and then.

"Boom?" Jimin asked when fiddling with his fingers. I was confused as to what he meant but nodded, and hummed. Jimin giggled as he knocked the tower down. Hoseok smiled as he ran over, holding a drawing of... well it was just squiggles.

"What's that buddy?" I asked as he handed the picture over.

"Jiminie, Kookie, TaeTae, Hyungie, and Daddies" Hoseok smiled as he pointed it parts of the drawing.

"It's amazing buddy, I'll go put it up on the fridge" I smiled, standing up to go to the kitchen. I was about to walk in but reminded It was forbidden.

"Uh, Honey?" I looked into the kitchen. Jin hummed as he finished packing the pots and pans away. He turned around and looked at me.

"What's up?" He smiled, putting his hands on his hips. I leaned forward, picture in hand. He looked at the picture with a fond smile before pinning it to the fridge. "It's adorable" He chuckled before walking into the living room.

"KIM NAMJOON!! CLEAN THIS MESS UP!!" Jin yelled at me from the living room. I sighed before walking into the living room to begin cleaning.