14) Sick Day

~The Next Day!~

A/N just before we begin! I just wanna say for Y/N I tend to switch from using 'Y/N' and like 'she' and 'her' and other times I use 'you' and 'your' so yeah, it's a habit of mine to do that so yeah, and it switches from time to time in this chapter, a lot, so don't be confused K! Anyways enjoy!!

In the morning Y/N woke up in the arms of Jin holding her to his chest. Namjoon had already woken up and was sorting out the kids for school. Jin had a firm grip on Y/N so it was hard for her to escape his bear hug. Eventually succeeding Y/N made her way downstairs to see Namjoon and Yoongi making lunches for the others, well Namjoon making it and Yoongi getting the snacks. Y/N sneezed quietly catching the attention from both Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Mor-" Namjoon was cut off by your sneezing. Yoongi walked over to you and placed his palm in your forehead.

"Dad, she's warm" Yoongi said turning to look at Namjoon.

"Bring her here" Yoongi obliged and walked you to Namjoon. He picked Y/N up and placed you on the kitchen counter. He placed his own palm on your forehead and nodded. Y/N sneezed  once again while Namjoon went to get some medicine. He poured the right amount of medicine on a spoon, to not overdose you.

" 'ah' " Namjoon said opening his mouth, moving the spoon towards your mouth.

"Ah!" You said opening your mouth up. Namjoon gently placed the spoon in your mouth and you closed your full cavern. You cringed at the taste and Namjoon shook his head. You frowned as you gulped down the disgusting tasted medicine. Once you had the rest of the medicine you shook your head in attempt to get rid of the taste. Yoongi chuckled and handed you a cup of water which you instantly chugged down.

"Slow down Y/N-ah! You'll choke!" Yoongi said looking at how quickly Y/N drank her drink. Once finished the cup Y/N placed it down and gasped for air, coughing a few times.

"Yuck!" Y/N said.

Yoongi shook his head whilst Namjoon chuckled slightly.

"You look tired Y/N want to go back to bed?" Namjoon asked the young female who only shook her head. After a while they heard sneezing upstairs and the loud pattering of small feet. One by one, zombies walked down the stairs including Jin. Jin walked to Namjoon, who passed Jin the medicine. Jin took his medicine before giving Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook theirs.

"You all got sick?" Namjoon asked and Jin looked at him and nodded.

"I -Achoo! Think one of the twins got us sick" Jin said blowing his nose with a tissue. Taehyung nodded and raised his hand.

"I did" He said before have a sneezing fit.

"Alright! Back to bed all of you I'll make some soup and bring it up" Namjoon said whilst grabbing a pot out of the cabinet. Yoongi walked to the fridge and grabbed out the ingredients and handed them to you who then passed it to Namjoon. Y/N was fortunate enough to not be as sick as the others, so she helped out.

Yoongi walked off to grab a stool for you since you were to small to reach. He placed it down and you stood on it. You were standing in front of the sink and Yoongi handed you a potato. Y/N turned the sink on and started washing the potatoes, after handing them to Yoongi whilst he peeled them, before handing it to Namjoon who cuts it and places it in the pot. This continued for a while before other ingredients and blah, blah.