Answers To Questions!

This is a question for Jin!

Jin, what's it like to have 6 kids?

Hmm... to be completely honest, at first with just the boys it was a little chaotic but I think that now Y/N is a new addition to our family they look after her more than being crazy, since she is the only girl in a house with seven other guys.... poor Y/N 😂

A question for Namjoon!

How's your life with 6 kids and Jin?

Everything is just... amazing. I have the love of my life right beside me forever as well as 6 beautiful children, honestly I can't ask for anything else, life is just amazing.

Another for Namjoon!

How much do you love Jin?

Honestly, no words can describe how much I love that man, he is my one true partner my only soulmate and Jin is just my other half.

And another...

Would you get a baby crab as a pet?

Ummm, ok... this is random but I don't think I would because I don't really want a crab, even if it is a baby, around my children... for safety reasons obviously!

Another question for Jin!

Who's your favourite child?

😱😱😱😱😱 how can I pick a favourite!! They're all my babies! I could never choose between them!! But probably Jungkook... wait no he cries a lot Taehyung! Wait no he speaks in 'alien' a lot... hmm, Jimin, but he's too much of a softy... ahhh, Hoseok but his smile is too bright and blinds me... Yoongi! Definitely Yoongi wait no he's a big grumpy cat then Y/N! Since Y/N is the only girl and... she gets hurt a lot actually AHHHH I CAN'T CHOOSE I LOVE THEM ALL!!

Questions for Yoongi!

Out of all your siblings who do you like best?

Hmm, well either Jimin or Y/N, Jimin because I love teasing him since he is so sensitive but Y/N because when she's older and gets a date I'll be the big brother who interrogated him muahahaha.

Will you ever show your soft side to Y/N

Pfft!! As if! I'm the oldest I have to be tough! But... I guess if she gets hurt by someone, like say her boyfriend broke up with her, I'd comfort her and make her feel special then go murder the guy who hurt her!

A question for Jimin!

Do you really not like Hyuna?

U-Um.. well not in like boyfriend girlfriend like.. but I think that if she was nicer we could be good friends!!

A question for Y/N!

Did you really not like Hyuna's outfit?

Umm no not really, I don't really like green and cheetah together... it just doesn't work well together in my opinion but others might think so like Hyuna! Which I won't judge at all by her liking green with cheetah for her clothes!

Ohhh~ a question for Mrs Park!

Who do you like better out of Jimin and Y/N?

Hmmm well, I can't really answer that question since I had only met Y/N a few hours ago but in the future I could try and answer that once I get to know Y/N more but honestly I could never pick who I like better out of my students they're all unique and special in their own ways and that's why I can't pick.

A question for little Jackson!

Do you have a crush on Y/N? Also is that why you are so shy around her?