13) Settling in

A/N: Ahh guys! We have hit 1K views! Thank you guys so much! 😊 it really means a lot to me that this story is going well! Anyways enjoy this chapter!

"Hi I'm Y/N, it's lovely to meet you!" She smiled.

"Hi I'm Jin or well Dad! And and this is Namjoon! Also your Dad!" Jin chuckled.

"Hi Dad and Dad" Y/N chuckled.

"Hii! I'm Hoseok your older brother!!" Hoseok smiled as he reached out his hand to shake with hers. She smiled but none of the less shook hands with Hobi.

"I-I'm Jimin.. Also... your older b-brother" Jimin shyly extended his hand. Y/N smiled as she pulled Jimin in a hug.

"Don't be so shy! We are family now Jiminie Oppa!" Y/N chuckled. Jimin nodded and eventually hugged back.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung! Or Tae! Or TaeTae! Or Alien! But you can call me whatever you want! And this is my twin brother Jungkook! We are your... younger brothers?" Taehyung asked as he looked up at Namjoon and Jin who smiled and nodded.

"Hi! It's lovely to meet you!" Y/N smiles as she pulled the twins into a small group hug. Yoongi cleared his throat catching Y/N's attention.

"I'm Yoongi your eldest brother" Yoongi said with his poker face.

"Hi Yoongi Oppa!" Y/N giggled as she wrapped her arms around Yoongi's waist (since she was too small) and hugged him tightly. Yoongi slightly blushed a tint of pink and pushed her away.

"Don't be weird" Yoongi looked away from her confused eyes.

"I-oh Sorry Yoongi Oppa... I didn't mean to act weird" Y/N said as she lowered her head. "Wait... Katie can I quickly get my things from my room?" Y/N asked as she looked at Katie who still stood at The doorframe.

"Ah yes sweetie of course you can, go on right ahead but don't be too long ok?" Katie asked as she saw the young female walk down the hallways towards her room.

"Alright!" She called out from behind.

"Well! What do you think?" Katie asked turning her attention to the family.

"I think Yoongi Hyung scared her away!" Jungkook pouted as he stuck his tongue out at Yoongi.

"Did not!" Yoongi protested.

"Did to!" Jungkook fought back.

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did-" Yoongi was cut off.

"Alright enough! I've had it!" Namjoon shouted out of frustration. "She is just retrieving her things! She wasn't scared away!" Namjoon glared at his eldest and youngest.

They both mumbled a quick 'sorry' before looking back at Katie who looked at them with a huge smile.

"Jungkookie can talk now!" She cheered clapping her hands. Jungkook smiled and then everyone was quiet when Y/N came back into the room with a backpack and a small suitcase.

"I'm ready!" She smiled as she looked at Namjoon and Jin. Jin smiled as he took her suitcase after a few protests and tries of taking the baggage away from Y/N.

"Alright let's go home then everyone!" Namjoon smiled as he walked out of the room. Katie stepped out of the way as the clan walked out of the room.

"There's just one more thing for you to sign before you leave!" Katie informed the parents that were about to leave.

"Ah is this the part Namjoon had to sign?" Jin asked as he stepped towards the desk.

"Yup! Just a quick signature and she's all yours!" Katie smiled as she handed Namjoon and clipboard with a piece of paper on it and a pen. The paper just said 'I ________ _________ am willing to adopt and care for— blah blah blah

____________ :Signature'

Basically.

Namjoon quickly signed the paper after reading over it.

"Alrighty! All done! You are free to leave!" Katie smiled as she waved at the family. "Bye! Have a nice day!" She smiled.

"Bye-bye Katie!!" Taehyung smiled and waved.

"Yeah! Bye!" Y/N smiled as she waved as well.

The car trip home was awkward, Y/N didn't have a booster seat to sit in and the other seat was incredibly dirty so she had to sit on Yoongi's lap, who keep in mind wasn't fond of it either.

"Dad! Why didn't you clean the seat? Or gotten her a car seat!!?" Yoongi yelled at Jin.

"Because! I was in a rush! Now hush Yoongi I'm not in the mood for you annoyance! I'm trying to drive!" Jin hissed back. Y/N had been quiet the whole ride home, not because she was tired or feeling awkward but because she was feeling unhappy. She had made her Oppa, hate her within 30 minutes of meeting.

Eventually they made it home and Jin helped Y/N out of the car. She looked at the place in awe, it was beautiful, despite all the Halloween decorations, the architecture and material of the house was just beautiful.

"You have a lovely home Dad" she said still looking at the front with her mouth parted slightly.

"Well! It's your house now as well" Jin smiled as he rubbed the side of her arms reassuringly. Y/N smiled and nodded before they made their way inside. Once inside they all took off their shoes and Jin walked Y/N up to his and Namjoon's bedroom.

"So you'll be sleeping with me and Dad for a little while so we can fix up your room" Jin smiled. Y/N returned the smile before nodding her head showing Jin she understood. Jin placed her bags on the bed before looking at the clock, 3:20PM.

"Hmm, might as well get an early start in dinner, Y/N is there anything that you would like in particular?" Jin asked looking at Y/N who had laid down on the bed.

"Uh... I don't really mind I'll eat anything you cook Daddy" Y/N smiled.

"Alright" Jin smiled.

~A Few Hours Later Because I'm Lazy 😋~

Jin walked upstairs and into the bedroom to see you were fast asleep. He walked up quietly to the bed and carefully shook Y/N awake.

"Y/N time to wake up, it's dinner time" Jin softly said still shaking Y/N. She leaned up into a sitting position and yawned. She looked at Jin with tired eyes. She smiled but when she realised what Jin had said she threw the covers over herself and jumped onto the floor.

"Food!!" She screamed as she starting running downstairs.

"Y/N slow down you'll hurt yourself!" Jin said rubbing after her and grabbing her, just as she was about to fall. "Careful" Jin said ruffling her hair slightly. They walked down he stairs to see everyone already sitting down waiting for their arrival.

"Wait, we don't have a chair for Y/N" Jin said as he looked around.

"Here take mine I'll eat on the kitchen counter" Yoongi said, standing up and walking with his food to the counter and sitting on one of the stools. Y/N smiled slightly but didn't show as she sat down in Yoongi's spot after thanking him. Yoongi of course shrugged it off but was happy he could help his little sister after making her sad before. Everyone ate dinner whilst asking Y/N a few questions, y'know get to know her more since she fell asleep as soon as hey had arrived.

"Wait Noona, how old are you?" Taehyung asked looking at his sister.

"I am 4!" She smiled holding up three fingers.

"One more finger" Yoongi said looking at Y/N, whom instantly fixed her fingers.

"But I-I 4 as well" Jimin said confused.

"Yes, But you were born in October but Y/N was born in December" Namjoon explained and Jimin's mouth immediately formed an 'O' shape. Jin smiled as he continued to eat his dinner. Y/N was extremely happy, 1, Yoongi wasn't rude to her and helped her and gave her a seat 2, she finally had a family to call her own.

And it was enough for her.