10) Ice Cream And Chill

~Jin's POV, Whilst Everyone Cleaned~

Me and Mrs Kim watched as Namjoon and the kids cleaned the dining room. Namjoon groaned as he stood up and stretched his back after bending down to clean. I looked over to Mrs Kim and saw her chuckle. I smiled and turned my attention to Jungkook. He was wearing... cloths? And slid around the floor as Taehyung pushed him.

"Taehyung stop that! Jungkook isn't a mop!" I shout walking over to the two of them and picked Jungkook up. I placed Jungkook on the clean...ish table and took the cloths off to reveal my beautiful baby boy. He smiled his bunny smile as soon as I could see his face.

I smiled as I picked him back up, placing him on my hip and walked over to Taehyung. I gestured for him to grab my hand and so he did. I looked over my shoulder and called out -

"I'm going to go grocery shopping since you raided the kitchen for your food war" Everyone nodded, Mrs Kim walked over to me and smiled.

"I'll keep the inmates at bay" I chuckled which she returned with a small giggle. I waved goodbye, as well as Jungkook and Taehyung and walked to the front door. Taehyung ran and grabbed his and Jungkook's shoes. I grabbed mine as well, somehow slipping them on whilst holding Jungkook still.

I opened the door and grabbed my car keys. Taehyung bolted out the door and to the car.

"I want front seat!" He called out.

"You can't Tae, your too young" I replied hearing an 'naw' from Taehyung. He opened the side door and hopped inside. Taehyung sat in his seat whilst I placed Jungkook in his. I buckled Jungkook in and watched Taehyung try to buckle himself in. I walked over and buckled Taehyung in before getting in the drivers seat myself. I looked over at the rear view mirror and saw Taehyung putting on Jungkook's shoes as Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair.

I turned the engine on and put the car in reverse. I put the hand break down and slowly reversed out of the driveway. Once I was fully out I put the car in drive and drove down the street and to the grocery store.

I pulled up at the grocery store and parked the car. There wasn't many people even though it was only 8 PM. I unbuckled my seat and opened the door. I walked over to Taehyung first and unbuckled him, he hopped out of the car in excitement. I leaned in and unbuckled Jungkook who held his arms out wanting to be picked up. I smiled as Jungkook jumped in my arms. I closed the car door and held Taehyung's hand.

We walked inside and I grabbed a trolley with a child seat. I placed Jungkook in the seat and Taehyung in the big section. I walked around the shop grabbing foods that I'll need.

"Daddy? Can we get ice cream?" Taehyung asked as we walked through the cold section.

"Hmm, I dunno, do you think you deserve it?" I asked looking down at Taehyung who looked back with pleading eyes.

"Yes! We cleaned it all up Daddy! Remember!" I sighed in defeat.

"I suppose you did, fine we'll get ice cream" both Taehyung and Jungkook shouted in excitement. This action caught the attention of few shoppers around us. I slightly bowed and said sorry which they only returned a smile and continued their shopping as did I.

I walked down to the ice cream section and grabbed two small boxes of ice cream which had four ice creams in each box. I placed them in the cart with Taehyung who was showering in groceries. I continued shopping whilst Taehyung played with the food and Jungkook played with the buttons on my jacket.