29) Christmas Eve!

A/N: before we begin the chapter I just want to say thank you for 5K reads!! 😊 it really means a lot to me!! I don't have much to say except I will try and post as often as I can even though I am still under the weather, I will try to post as often as I can! 😊😊 anyways please enjoy this chapter!

A few months later! Christmas Eve!!

"Daddddd? Can I look at my presents??" Taehyung asked as he eyed his alien decorated presents.

"Yeah can we??" Y/N asked, eyeing her pink decorated presents.

"Can y'all have patience? It's not even Christmas yet!" Yoongi complains as he was laying down, watching a Christmas movie. The grinch of course!

Y/N pouted but nonetheless stood up and joined Yoongi on the couch. You sat next to his head which he used your lap as a pillow. You unconsciously started playing with his hair as you watched the movie.

Not long after Jungkook did the exact same thing, but with your other lap. Jin whom sat on one of the arm chairs, chuckled at the two boys. You glanced over to Jin and he sent an apologetic smile back to you. You groaned in frustration as you pushed Yoongi's head off of your lap.

"I am not a pillow for you two to just lay on!" You pouted as you replaced your lap with pillows and moved to sit next to your father. Jin chuckled as he held his arms open. You instantly accepted and run into his arms.

"Noooo... you were comfy...." Yoongi complained as he threw the pillow at Hoseok.

"Hey!!" Hoseok pouted once to pillow made contact with the side of his head.

"Hey, have you guys had your chocolate calendar thingy?" Namjoon asked with a knowing smirk plastered on his face as he held the chocolate advent calendars. Y/N, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin all race towards Namjoon.

He chuckled as he held them up higher and watched as they all tried to jump to reach it. Y/N being smart pretending to fall after jumping to reach it. You 'fell' backwards with a loud thump.

"Oww! Daddy!!" You fake cried and Namjoon, being the caring father he is, fell for it. He instantly knelt down, placing the calendars next to you and looked at you worriedly.

"Are you ok sweetie?? Where are you hurt??" He asked worried. Jin watched as the scene played, knowing what Y/N was doing. You giggled as you grabbed the calendars and stood up.

"I am now!" You giggled as you ran away with the calendars. Namjoon stared at the ground in disbelief. Jin chuckled as he motioned for his Husband to come sit next to him.

As soon as he did, Jin instantly wrapped himself around his Husbands body, sighing contently as he buried his face in the crook of his neck.

"She played the 'Daddy's lil' girl card'..." Namjoon pouted as he rested his head on his husband's.

"She did" Jin chuckled. Namjoon ignored the ticklish feeling of his husband's breath on his neck.

"I'm sorry Daddy but... chocolate" Y/N apologised as she handed out all of the calendars. The last two were Yoongi and Jungkook so she walked over to them. She didn't give it to them like everyone else no, she placed it on their faces. "Here's your pillow Oppa and Jungkookie" she smiled as she walked back to the couple.