6) Her

Namjoon's POV (1 Month Later)

"Daaaaaaaad"

...

"Dadddd"

...

"DAD!!"

"WHAT!? What do you want Yoongi I'm busy!" Yoongi has been bothering my for a few minutes now and it was starting to piss me off.

"Can you help me with my math homework?" Yoongi asked as he placed his book on my office table. Yeah I have changed jobs, I was once a night guard but now I have my own business which has grown quite a lot in the past month. It's a restaurant and I'm he owner!

"How much do you have to do Yoongs?" I asked whilst typing some things on my laptop.

"Just these two pages on multiplication" Yoongi said pointing to the two pages.

"Where's your Mom? Can't he help?"

"No, Mom is helping Hoseok do his and is trying to keep Jungkook from eating everything in the fridge" right I forgot to mention that Jungkook can walk now. He is still wobbly but he can walk quite a distance if he tries. Taehyung of course there every time he falls. For a kid that doesn't really show his emotions he's a really caring brother.

"Fine.. sit." I tapped on my lap which Yoongi got the hit and sat on my lap.

"Read the questions to me and I'll help but I really need to get this document finished." Yoongi nodded his head and looked at the first question.

"Umm.. 4x7" Yoongi placed the pencil to his chin as he thought.

"47?" Yoongi looked up at me.

"No, so think of it like this. You have 4 sevens ok. So what is 7+7?"

"1...4?" Yoongi answered with no confidence.

"Yes so if it's 4x7 what is 14+14?"

"Well the 4 and 4 would be 8 and the 1 and 1 would be 2 so.. 28?" Yoongi looked up to see if he was right.

"Yes so what is 4x7?"

"28" Yoongi's mouth formed an 'O' shape as he wrote the answer down. "I get it now! Thank you Dad!" Yoongi smiled happily at me.

"Anything you need me and your Mom will be here, unless you murdered someone and need to hide the body and are asking us where..."

Yoongi chuckled at his fathers answer and continued the questions in his own every now and then asking if he was correct and me explaining and correcting his answers.

After a few hours I was finally able to finish the document and send it to my employees. The document was of the new renovations being done to the restaurant. I sighed and leaned back into my chair. I leaned forward once again when I saw I had an email. I placed my face in the palm of my hand as I clicked open the email.

To Namjoon
From Lisa

Hey Namjoon it's just me. I have been wondering if you are still with that loser Jin (I'm sorry Jin I love you) I miss you. Come back to me. I know I messed up by cheating on you but.. I miss you and love you so so so much. Me and him are nothing anymore, all he wants is sex and he isn't as romantic as you, please come back to me.

Is she fucking serious? Me go back to her? She wants a death wish.

To Lisa
From Namjoon

Sorry the person who you are trying to get with had spent 2 months getting over you 1 month accepting the fact that he is gay and 3 more months finding true love. He is now happily married with the love of his life who he is proud to call his Husband. He now has 5 beautiful sons whose names are Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. He loves them all dearly and rather have them in his life than a lying cheater that has no self respect for herself, but to get laid by multiple men. Happy He never did it with you, and will forever remain a Husband and Father to his family. Goodbye. Delete this email and never message him again.