22) A Day In The Life Of Hoseok

Hoseok's POV

Dad was driving us all to school as quick as possible because we were gonna he late. He said that he was gonna drop me and Yoongi off before Y/N and Jimin.

Soon the school was fading into few and finally we came to a stop. I climbed to the middle seat and kissed Y/N, Jungkook and Taehyung in the forehead before opening the sliding door and walking out. Yoongi was already patiently waiting for me outside on the pathway. When I finally got out of the car he started walking whilst I walked backwards waving to my family before turning back and walking straight.

Yoongi always walks me to my class before going to his own but he never told me why.

"Bye Yoongi Hyung!" I waved whilst Yoongi waved slightly before walking to his own class down the hall. I waited patiently for my Teacher to arrive since the bell had already rung and waited in line like my classmates. After a while of waiting my Teacher finally came and stood in front of the two lines.

"Alright class! We will be learning about numbers and math this morning so can I get someone to hand out the books?" My Teacher asked but everyone groaned in response before looking at me.

"I will Mrs" I said while raising my hand since I was at the back. Everyone smiled fakely before looking at our Teacher.

"Thank you Hoseok! Alright now everyone head inside" Our Teacher smiled.

Everyone walked in and took their seats while patiently awaiting for me to hand them their books. I walked to the tray that we keep our books in and grab the books out of the "Math" tray.

I walked over and handed everyone their books. They didn't say anything and just took their books and opened the book up to a new page. Once I finished handing everyone their books I took my own seat with my own book.

"Alright class! We will be doing our "friends of ten" today! So, if I have 1, What is the friend?" My Teacher asked looking around the room before picking someone.

"Chanyeol, what's the friend?" Mrs Choi, our Teacher asked.

"Uhhh..." He hesitated looking at me, I showed him with my fingers nine and he looked back at the Teacher.

"9?" He asked and Mrs Choi nodded her head and smiled.

"Correct! Now what's the friend of—" That's basically how the first half of class went. It was finally lunch time and Hoseok was sitting at a table with some of his friends.

"Hey Hoseok, your candy bar looks good.. and all I have is fruit, can I have it?" One of his female friends asked.

"Uh yeah sure here!" Hoseok smiled handing her the bar and her eyes sparkled.

"Hoseok I forgot my lunch at home, can I have your sandwitch?" Chanyeol has asked.

"Yes! Of course here!" Hoseok said handing him his sandwitch. This carried on until I had no more food left in my lunch box.

I'll just eat at home, no biggie! Hoseok thought as he looked at his friends eating his food.

It didn't take long until the bell finally rang again. We all made our way towards the classroom and lined up. I was lining up until Yoongi had walked out to me holding his candy bar.

"Eat." He instructed.

"No Hyung it's yours!" I tried to protest but he wasn't having it.

"Hobi, you have no food now eat" Yoongi said placing the candy bar in my hand before walking towards his classroom.

"Hey Hoseok? Can I have it if you aren't eating it?" Someone asked and Hoseok nodded and handed her the candy bar.

"Yay! Thank you!" She said before devouring the candy bar.

Mrs Choi popped out of no where and opened the door allowing us inside. I walked inside and Mrs has asked me to hand out our writing books. I nodded and made my way towards the book trays and pulled out the writing tray. I took the books out and started handing them out. It took a while since there were many students but I eventually finished and made my way towards my seat. Mrs Choi had already started the lesson by the time I had sat down.

—Time Skip After School —

The bell rang and I helped Mrs Choi clean the classroom before walking out and seeing Yoongi standing there waiting for me. He had his usual pocket face on which I was already used to. I pulled the brightest smile I could muster and walked towards him.

"Hi Hyung! How was school?" I asked looking at him.

"Eh, did you eat the candy bar?" Yoongi asked eyeing me carefully for any hesitation.

"Yes thank you it was delicious!" I smiled before he nodded and started walking towards the exit of the school. I ran after him to catch up and when I did we walked to the front gate and waited for Dad to arrive. When he did however he was walking with a tired Y/N and Jimin trailing behind him.

"No more Daddy!!" Y/N whined as they reached Yoongi and me.

"Why are you walking?" Yoongi asked Dad who smiled sadly at him.

"Namjoon's car is broken and he needed mine so we have to walk, I'm sorry but at least it's a good day and the weather isn't hot or cold?" Dad said trying to sound more positive.

"I can't..." Y/N said as she fell in her knees. Dad sighed before picking her up and placing her on his shoulder. Both of Y/N's legs hung down in either side of Dad's head.

"Can we go now?" Dad asked the three of us who were still standing. We all nodded and began walking to the house. Y/N was singing something the whole way back which was really peaceful to hear.

"Daddy I wanna walk now" Y/N said when they had walked for about 10 minutes.

"Are you sure, there's still a long way to go?" Dad asked looking up at Y/N. Y/N only nodded so Dad placed her back down on the ground and she took his hand. Dad smiled and moved their hands back and forth whilst they started walking. Y/N turned around and smiled when she brought her hand out in front of me. I took it and walked faster so I was standing next to her. A couple more minutes of walking was interrupted when a very familiar car parked next to us. It was our car and Dad was inside.

We all smiled and made our way inside the car. Jimin, Yoongi and I in the back, Y/N, Jungkook and Taehyung in the middle and Dads in the front. It didn't take long until we reached the house. We all climbed out but Y/N, her buckle was stuck.

"Hobi Oppa! Can you help me?" She asked while looking at me since I was the last to leave.

"Oh yeah, what's wrong?" I said climbing into the middle row with her.

"Stuck.." Y/N said pointing to the buckles. I nodded and tried to undo the buckles it had taken a while but I managed to eventually do it. Y/N took her arms out of the loops and jumped down from her seat and waited for me to get out first. I eventually did and we made our way inside.