16) School Pick Up

Taehyung stood in the middle of a small field. The field was full of flowers and small animals like rabbits. The sun glared towards the start of the forest where Taehyung stood behind. Taehyung stood facing a large family. There were at least six adults and way over ten children.

"Taehyung!" a voice called Taehyung from behind but he hadn't noticed, he was too focused on the family in front of himself.

"Tae!" Taehyung turned around and saw a woman running towards him. She was smiling as she waved her hand back and forth.

"Tae come on we have to go!" Her voice getting louder as she got closer. Soon she was right in front of Taehyung but he couldn't see her face because of the light.

"Taehyung you have to wake up" She smiled shaking his shoulders slightly.

"What?" Taehyung questioned obviously confused.

"You have to wake up so we can get Oppas!" She smiled and shook him even more.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Y/N staring down at him.

"Finally you're awake, c'mon we have to go get Oppas" She smiled as she held out a hand for Taehyung to take. He groaned but grabbed her hand none of the less. They walked down the stairs and saw Jin and Jungkook waiting for them.

"What took so long?" Jin asked looking from Tae to Y/N.

"TaeTae wouldn't wake up" Y/N shrugged whilst putting her shoes on.

"Oh ok well hurry we have to get going or we will be late" Jin smiled. After Taehyung and Y/N out their shoes on they all made their way to the car and got in. Jin first drove to the preschool where Jimin was standing talking to one of their 'teachers' really just their carer for the day. Once he saw the car he smiled waved goodbye to the teacher and ran to the car.

Jin opened the car door for him and he jumped into the back, buckling himself in his seat. Jin soon after drove to the 'big' school to pick up Yoongi and Hoseok. They arrived shortly to the school and saw the two of them standing there.

Yoongi was leaning on the fence while Hoseok was jumping around. Yoongi said something and Hoseok stopped jumping and looked to the car. He smiled brightly as he ran towards it whilst Yoongi lazily walked behind him. Once they were both inside (Yoongi in the front, Hoseok in the back with Jimin) Jin drove home.

Y/N had dozed off once again, so did Taehyung so when they got home Yoongi carried Y/N (involuntarily) whilst Hoseok carried Taehyung Because Jin carried Jungkook. Jin opened the door and when he did Yoongi and Hoseok made their way upstairs and to Taehyung and Y/N's bedroom. Yoongi opened Y/N's door and walked inside.

He instantly noticed the new fairy lights and decorations all around the room but only one thing caught his full attention. It was right next to Y/N's bed, near her desk there was a photo on the wall. Only one, but it was the whole family, and above it on a chalkboard the words 'Wall of Memories' in cursive was written on it.

Yoongi smiled as he placed you down in your bed and covered you in your bed sheets. Before leaving Yoongi gently kissed your forehead and walked out.

Once Yoongi made his way down the stairs he saw everyone in the living room watching or playing with something. Jin then suddenly jumped in realisation.

"Everyone has to get up early tomorrow morning" Everyone groaned.

"Why?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Because I need to go to the preschool to sort a few things out for Y/N, she starts tomorrow" Jin smiled and Jimin shot up.

"Really!?!" He smiled brightly.

"Yup tomorrow she will be with you" Jin smiled at his little cinnamon roll.

"yay!!" Jimin cheered throwing his arms around Jin who chuckled and hugged back.

click

"Dad!!" Hoseok yelled as he ran towards the door. Jimin smiled as both he and Jungkook made their way to the door as well. They tackled Namjoon in a big group hug. Yoongi smiled at his younger brothers but didn't show them, as he walked towards Namjoon.

"hey Dad how was work?" Yoongi asked, placing Namjoon's jacket on the rack, whilst Namjoon was attacked by children.

"Extremely exhausting, how was school? Did you do your homework?" Namjoon asked looking towards his oldest son.

"We only just got back a few minutes ago, also Dad needs you to get some things for Y/N" Yoongi said pointing to Jin who was now making his way towards Namjoon.

"What does Y/N need?" Namjoon asked looking towards his husband. Hoseok and Jungkook removed themselves from the bear hug but Jimin stayed.

"She needs a bag, a sleeping bag and a few other things for preschool" (when I was in preschool, we brought our own sleeping bag things for our naps)

"Preschool? You mean Jimin's preschool?" Namjoon asked whilst standing and picking Jimin up with him. Jin nodded in response but smiled as he saw you walk down the stairs rubbing your tired eyes. You had tripped and fallen down the last step falling head first. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook all ran up to you as you started crying holding your head.

"Y/N are you alright??" Hoseok frantically asked.

"N-no! M-my hea-head hurts!" You cried as you hugged Yoongi who patted your head gently for comfort. Jin frowned slightly and walked over to pick you up.

"C'mon your head is red" he said whilst rubbing the red area and walking into the kitchen. Yoongi has waited whilst the others went along with Jin.

"Me and Yoongi are gonna go get Y/N's things for preschool, we will be back soon" Namjoon called out only to hear a faint 'Alright' from Jin. Yoongi and Namjoon left leaving Y/N, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

Jin smiled sadly whilst he rubbed your head with rubbing alcohol to try and stop the stinging. Once done he placed a pad on your head and kept it in place with some tap.

"Owwie!" You said tapping your egg lump on your head.

"Ahh!~ tsk, tsk don't do that it'll hurt even more" Jin said moving your hand away. You pouted but nodded your head as you kicked your feet back and forth.

"Is Y/N Nonna ok?" Jungkook asked looking up at Jin. Jin smiled as he looked at Y/N and nodded after turning his head back to Jungkook. Taehyung soon after walked inside with a confused look but when Taehyung looked at Y/N he immediatelyran over to her.

"Y/N Nonna are you ok!?!" He asked as he climbed up and onto the kitchen counter. Jin only sighed and face palmed.

"She's fine, she only fell down the stairs" Jin said to Taehyung who poked Y/N's bandage. "And stop poking her head! That's where she is hurt!" Jin said and Taehyung instantly removes his hand.

Jin only shook his head and sighed.

Toddler stage is so hard, why can't they all at least be Jimin and Y/N's age... Aish...