Chapter 2.

Welcome back loves, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

---

I waited on the sidewalk, becoming impatient of how long it was taking for my brother to pick me up. I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through my contacts. As soon as I found the contact labeled 'Jax' I clicked on the call button.

'Ring'

'Ring'

Before the third ring rang I heard my brothers voice on the other side.

"Jax where are you?" I asked. irritation flowing my flesh naturally with the situation.

He stayed silent for a second before responding, "Sorry Delaney,I have some last minute work. Can you take the bus?" He questioned hesitantly.

I glared at the buses that were currently leaving, "Not anymore." I mumbled. "I'll just walk home, it'll be fine." I sighed hanging up. I stood up from the sidewalk and grabbed my backpack while slipping my phone into my back pocket. I began to walk out of the school parking lot when I noticed a familiar scent of oranges and vanilla. I took in the smell, the very thought of it calming my nerves from the previous conversation with my brother.

I looked around the school parking lot, a couple of students lingered around while parents picked up their kids. I spotted Jake hopping into a large truck. I internally smiled as I looked at him. I was shocked out of my thoughts when I saw warm and embracing chocolate and honey eyes. I gawked at the man with familiar facial features as Jake. Was this his brother? He, unlike Jake had darker features than his brother.

He had shaggy brown soft hair that compelled well with his tan skin. He, overall being a riveting man. He continued to stare at me as I continued to gawk at him. A sharp jawline, very. Sharp. I noticed his light pink lips curve into a small smile as I immediately looked away. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I noticed that I was staring at my crush's brother. There was no doubt that looks ran in their family. Because, damn. I began to walk quicker out if the parking lot while I thought about the whole situation. Here I had been, staring at a man much older than myself and yet, he smiled at me.

I could hear the sounds of a nearby car as sudden feelings of a convulsion over took me. I continued to walk, my leg suddenly gave out as I fell onto the sidewalk. Seconds later I felt strong arms embrace my side. I looked over to my side before a small white cloth was placed over my nose and mouth. I tried not to breath into the cloth, while I stared into the honey eyes. I felt hot wet tears fall down my cheek. The arms strength were calming yet, that did not change the amount of fear I was still within. My arms scrambled along with my legs that kicked beyond my control as an attempt to fight my way from such a grasp. Yet, there was no hope as seconds later I began to see black dots blur my vision as I finally breathed into the cloth.

---

Pain was all I felt. Immense pain, I couldn't see, I couldn't talk, I couldn't hear, nor could I feel anything other than pain. I was in that state for what felt like minutes,yet it was just seconds before I heard something.

"Alpha I can just alert you when she wakes." I heard a female voice say. The voice feeling unusual as my senses regained attention.

"No." I heard a voice growl. This voice different, seemingly angered and hast.

I heard a few steps from what I'm assuming was the feminine voice from before, "Alpha, chloroform is a short term drug." Her wolf is weak, she has not woken up yet. It could be hours before she wakes. You should rest." I heard the female voice again. Alpha? What an odd word. I wanted to peer my eyes open to see who was talking yet I couldn't, I could only hear, my feeling was coming back slowly as the pain was leaving my body.