Chapter 18.

Hope you enjoy
———

"You can call me whenever you want, even if you don't have a reason to." He whispered in my ear.

"I know." I whispered back as he pushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"I going to miss you so fucking much." He confessed, his mouth still next to my ear.

I frowned, "Me too."

"C'mon love birds we've got to go." Jax shouted. Raven pulled away from my grasp and turned to give Jax a death glare.

"I love you." I got on my tippy toes and pecked him on the lips.

"Love you too." Raven said giving me one last look.

I sighed when he turned around and got in the car. A month? How am I supposed to survive this!? The car began to drive off. Raven gave me one last wave from within the car before it disappeared down the road. He and Jax falling into oblivion.

———
I felt like a zombie in my own skin, eagerly awaiting when he would be back. I hopped off the bus, my body feeling too groggy to even focus on what Jake was saying. It had only been two weeks and yet his scent had faded from the articles of clothing he gave me. I rubbed at my eyes, an attempt to wake myself up. "Jake, I'm sorry but I just cant bare talking right now, I'm so tired." I admitted as we walked through the main doors, I departed from him as I spoke, going to lay in the lounge area.

"You know... maybe it would be best for you to sleep here. In his room I mean, you've looked exhausted ever since he left." Jake told me, walking closer to meet my eyes.

I rubbed at my eyes again, "I don't even think I have enough energy to go throughout training today." I leaned back in the sofa, my eyes closing yet it was still no hope I could not sleep.

Jake gave me a small grin, "Well unfortunately for myself I have to go to training." He chuckled, walking away.

I groaned, I pulled out my phone as I got off the lounging sofa to walk up the main stairs. I began to dial Raven and in an instant he picked up, "Hey, how are you?" He asked mid yawn.

"Exhausted. I'm skipping on training today, I hope that is okay." I told him, unlocking his door— that this time he happened to give the key to me— and entering freely. "How are you feeling?" I asked, closing the door behind me before plopping onto his bed.

"Just as exhausted, I underestimated how being away from you would effect my body. We've been doing a lot of work down here too. I feel like I'm living off of coffee and just two hours of sleep." He told me, his voice hoarse and yet was still attractive.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Why don't you try to rest as best as you can." He chuckled.

"You too. I love you." I told him, a childish grin lifting to my face.

"I love you too, I miss you." He whispered out before we both exchanged faint goodbyes.

I groaned, pushing my feet from the compressions of my shoes, getting up from his bed and making my way to his closet. I entangled myself in his clothing, putting on a pair of his shorts and a shirt of his. When walking out of his closet I gazed over his bookshelf, one book was missing. His diary. I bit my lip, it had not mattered since I did read it but he still had not even told me directly about his past even though I know about the other woman he was with. Despite that my body was overwhelmed from his scent and I immediately plopped onto his bed.

Just two more weeks until the end of this misery.

———
The car was down the road although I ran towards it anyway. The driver stopped when it saw me, Raven stepped out and began to chuckle. His arms engulfed me when I was finally near him. He kissed my forehead, "I missed you." He murmured against my skin.