Chapter 5.

Welcome back loves, wow I'm kinda surprised I have nearly 100 reads and it's only chapter 5!

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!
---

I felt a soft warm hand on my shoulder, I involuntary leaned into the touch. I felt a slight tug on my shoulder before I heard an impatient sigh. "C'mon training is over..." I heard through my sleep.

Seconds later I heard a ringing through my ear, "Ow... no need to clap really loud near my ear." I grunted keeping my eyes close.

"Come on now." I heard Raven's familiar voice, I immediately opened my eyes to see his face just a meter away.

" Training is over you need to get home before your parents do." He gave me a sheepish grin while he stood up fully and reached out his hand.

I took his hand and stood up, "I think I may need that, dear." He said looking down at my hands.

I furrowed my eyes in confusion and looked down at my hands to see a death grip on his shirt. "Uh haha, yeah... right of course." I handed the shirt to him as he smirked at me.

I averted my gaze as he pulled the shirt over his head. "Your brother insisted to take you home now. " He cleared his throat as he pulled on my hand and began to guide the way. It was still odd, the whole mate thing and all.

"How was the training?" I questioned as an attempt to strike up conversation.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Could've been better. Did you sleep well?" I nodded my head to his question, pulling my arms around myself for comfort.

"Even though it was just a hour and a half it was better than nothing." I sighed upon thinking of another night without sleep.

"Technically it was 3 hours, I allowed you to sleep just a little longer. I couldn't bring myself up to wake you up, you looked too peaceful." He smiled to himself. Did he watch me sleep? Oh no, did I snore at all? My eyes widening and my cheeks blushing.

'No, to both of those questions.' I heard his voice.

"How- ..."

'I can hear it all dear.' He interrupted. My cheeks going into a deeper shade of red.

"How do I block you out? You're being too nosy." I huffed.

"I will teach you one day, but until then your going to have to deal with it." He answered, giving me a cheeky grin. I playfully swapped at his shoulder.

As soon as we reached Jax's car I heard Raven's phone ring behind me. Raven glanced down at his phone for a few seconds before he looked back up at me, something flashed in his eyes but was quickly hidden "Uh, Sorry I gotta take this. Training begins tomorrow." He said as he turned around and answered the phone and began talking in a hushed tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, he sure acted weird. I got inside Jax's car and turned my head towards him, "Is he always like that when he answers a phone call?"

Jax looked up at me, "Uh, yeah I suppose."

I looked back out the window to see Raven gone, I frowned slightly. "Is training going to be hard?" I questioned the thought coming to my mind. I was not the best, athletically; thus, I figured I would be forced into my own demise.

Jax looked down at me, "Uh, Well every kid in our pack started training at the age of ten so I'm going to speak candidly. Yes it's going to be hard. For you at least."

I rolled my eyes, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"You don't exactly have muscle nor do you know any simple fighting moves." Jax sighed, starting the car. He was right yet, hearing it from his mouth suddenly made me slightly self conscious.