Chapter 14.

Hope you guys enjoy my loves!
———

I clung onto my stomach with one hand as I ate. I was ending my fourth heat.

"Are you sure you're okay honey? You look a little feverish, want me to get the thermometer?" My mother asked taking in my current state.

"No no, it's just period cramps." I mumbled. I was also on my period, mother nature's worst invention.

"Must be some bad ones." She replied. "Want me to get some medicine?"

If medicine could take away this type of pain then I think I'd be dead from a drug overdose. I gritted my teeth, thank you Raven for making me feel this. If only he found me when I was older, then maybe all this pain would be gone by now. Just thinking about him makes my body erupt in a fire. Furthermore, thinking of being with him and mating made my core heat up and pulsate like a fluttering butterfly

"Hey mom, I'm done eating would you mind if I just went to bed early?" 

"No honey, go ahead."

I almost practically ran up the stairs, the quicker I fall asleep the quicker I feel less pain. That's my new motto. After showering, I went back into my room to put clothes on. I put on a simple t-shirt and shorts before climbing into my bed and pulling the covers up to my neck. I snuggled into the pillow I took from Ravens room, sniffing his lingering scent. I paused when I heard a scratching on the window. There were no trees close enough to my window to make any noise, nor had it been a windy night. I got up from my bed and walked towards the window.

"What the fuck.." I whispered as I opened the window. "Raven what are you doing here!" I whispered-yelled.

There hung Raven as he clutched on to my windowsill. His hand reached up towards mine, I grabbed it and helped him in. He looked around as I closed the window. "Raven what the hell are you doing here, if my mom hears you she's gonna come up here and beat your ass!"

Raven stayed quiet. I turned on my lamp and looked at him. His eyes were no longer his familiar chocolate but now a pitch black. "Raven what's going on? You're worrying me." I said, taking a step or two back as he watched me. Frozen.

"Aster."

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"The names Aster."

I pulled on Ravens arm and sat him down on my bed. He's not okay right now, what happened to him?

"Aster?"

"I'm Ravens wolf." He replied.

"You're his wolf?" I asked.

He nodded. "So where's Raven?"

"He's here don't worry, I just wanted to talk to my mate myself." Aster said while lifting his hand to  fiddle with a strand of my hair.

I raised an eyebrow, "So you basically took over his body? Kinda creepy..."

Aster stayed silent, he stared at me deeply. "You're truly beautiful." He said randomly.

I laughed awkwardly, "uh, thanks." I blushed, I have never been told that I was beautiful from a significant other; family, yes, but never from a romantic partner.

Silence overcame us, I'm sure Aster never knew anything about manners because he continued to stare at me. I felt a hand on my thigh before feeling Ravens head in the crook of my neck. Aster took in my scent, I cleared my throat as he did so. I'm assuming Aster is a touchy type because he began to rub small circles with the pad of his thumb on my thigh. It was a calming gesture although this was the most Raven and I have ever come in contact so it felt odd.