Chapter 30

Please enjoy :)

———
I did not expect that, I thought she was just playing around as she always does but Emmanuel and Katherine both stood in a daze while looking into each other's eyes. I was a tad jealous that they were able to meet this way versus how I was technically kidnapped and forced here against my will. After a few seconds I felt odd watching them so I backed up and went to the kitchen.

Once I reached the kitchen I furrowed my eyebrows, my parents were hugging one another while Jax stood leaning on the counter on his phone. This was odd since they were literally just yelling at one another. I walked towards Jax, "What the hell happened I was only gone for like two minutes." I whispered to him.

Jax looked up from his phone, at me then at our parents, "Mom decided to accept the bond. Also you should probably tell her about-"

"Tell me about what?" She asked, while immediately unlocking her arms from my fathers grasp and staring at me with her oh so familiar death glare. She stepped closer, slowly and with such intensity I could only hope I could match one day.

Jax sighed, "That's all on you." He whispered in my ear.

"But I don't even know-"

"Raven! Tell her about raven." He hissed out to me again.

"How am I supposed-"

"What's going on? Ive been hidden in the dark for too long so you tell me right now young lady." My mother scolded me. I didn't look up at her because I knew her gaze would cause me to chicken out. My mother was an extreme... no.. fierce? She was scary, a scary woman to put in condensed terms.

I scuffed my feet and looked at the tile ground. "So, along with werewolves I'm sure you already know about mates." I paused while she nodded. "Well how I found out about werewolves, was because I have a mate. So I had a forced shift."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "You're too young." She looked at my father, "right?" She asked him.

He nodded, "She is... However,  it's still possible. If someone comes in contact or senses their mate before they are of age they could potentially know." He informed her. My mother turned abruptly to face me.

"No no my sweet baby. " my mother cooed towards me. She used her forefinger to lift my chin so I met her eyes, "Where is he. I want to meet him, now." She hissed at me seconds later. Jeez this woman is either hot or cold.

"He's sleeping mother." I told her while backing up, out of her touch.

She made an angry face, "Well go wake him up. Tell him that your mother wants to meet him this instant." She rushed while gently nudging me out of the kitchen.

"Mom is this really necessary?" I began.

"Now." She scolded again.

I looked at Jax, he just shrugged his shoulders and went back on his phone. I then looked at my father and he shrugged his shoulders as well and nodded his head. Like father like son. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the stairs.

"Don't roll you're eyes at me young lady!" I heard my mother's voice behind me. Causing me to thus, roll my eyes again.

Once I made it to Raven's room I opened the door. His eyes were open staring at the ceiling, "Where have you been I've been waiting." He said while turning his head to look at me. I closed the door behind me as I inched into the room.