Chapter 7.

Welcome back loves, hope you enjoy !
---

I held my stomach while walking into my next period, feeling slightly nauseous. I heard Katherine's steps behind me before I heard her voice.

"Hey girl, you okay?" She looked at me, taking in my hunched over state.

I nodded my head, "Just feeling slightly sick, maybe something I ate." I moued. I was glad that I found out Katherine and I had at least some classes together since we were now friends. We somehow managed to click easily, almost as if we had been friends for years. We both sat down in the back waiting for the class to begin.

Jake soon walked into the class, "Uh, you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "geez, I must look like shit. I'm just feeling nauseous." I gave them a fake laugh to ensure them I was okay, both of them grimacing and not believing.

He nodded his head slowly, "Are you sure? Your brother can pick you up?"

"No no, I'm fine." Hissing as another convulsion overtook me. It took a lot of energy just to not scream out in pain.

The teacher soon walked into the classroom a few minutes after the bell had rung. She began to give us the lesson, yet her annoying voice and my pain made it hard to listen. I gripped onto my stomach more and grunted as a spike of pain went throughout my body. Katherine turned her head towards me, "Are you positive that you're fine?" She whispered.

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I paused, "I think..."

I sat my head down on my desk as my body began to feel warm. Katherine tapped my arm, her fingers feeling like ice on my skin."Your skin is burning... Beta Jax is coming to get you, I can't let you sit here in pain." She whispered once more.

I nodded my head, it would be just a few minutes before my brother would come to get me. I sat my head back down, wanting these minutes to pass as fast as they could. My body felt as if a fire was within.

"Delaney, go to the office someone is here to pick you up." I heard the teacher. I rushed to my feet, I practically ran down the hallway wanting to get out of this quite unpleasant building so I can just lay down and wait for my pain to go away.

As soon as I reached my brother in the office his eyes widened upon looking at me. "Uh, Raven is in the car." He said, briefly informing me. An odd feeling filled within me, one I was unable to decipher. I walked out of the school building slightly rushing to the car.

I jumped into the backseat of Jax's car, Raven turned his head towards me, widening his eyes as well, did I really look that bad?

Raven cleared his throat, "uhm, it's a good thing Katherine notified us that you were feeling...bad."

"Yeah, I think it's something I ate." I whispered to myself, my body becoming hotter by the second. I clenched my teeth, the warmth burning at my core.

Raven got out of the front seat and hopped into the back seat, "You didn't tell her!?" Jax said starting the car.

"I forgot!" Raven said, his voice raising. Raven pulled my body closer to him, the shocks I normally felt was now filled with shocks of warmth. His touch slightly calmed me but made my pain worse. My body however, denied my own thoughts as it moved closer to him.

"How could you forget!? I called you yesterday!" Jax yelled. Raven tightened his grip on my arm. The shocks I felt were too hard to ignore, his touch on me feeling heightened as if it was the only thing I could focus on.

"I'm not used to doing this! Okay, I forgot that this would happen! In fact if I'll be completely honest, I barely even knew what it was until I turned 16!" Raven yelled once more, gripping onto my shoulder tightly. I nuzzled my head closer, wanting to feel his skin on mine so desperately.