Chapter 17.

Hello lovelies! If y'all have any questions, don't hesitate to message me or comment!

Enjoy!
———
Raven's POV

"Alpha Trevor. I've heard what happened. I hope everyone is okay?" I said into the phone. Reclining back into my office chair.

"Twenty death's. Ten wounded." He responded. The faint disappointment and hurt evident in his voice.

"I'm sorry for your losses. Is there anything I can do to assist you?" I asked. A death of a pack member is hard on an alpha, it's like loosing someone you love so dearly. They quite literally are your family and having that strong bond with each one of your pack members is like stripping away a apiece of your soul. At a time like this the least I can do is help him in some way.

"No no we'll be fine, Alpha Dallas has been helping us. Any idea of who's causing the attacks?" He questioned.

I cleared my throat. It was no doubt that it was my father but I can't let anyone know that. "None at all. Although, I insist on helping you some." I lied. I needed to help him, having the guilty conscience that it was my father was something I was not keen on having.

He sighed into the phone. "No no it's a months work. I can't put that stress on you."

A month? I looked at the time that was beginning to be late, Delaney would be waiting for me. I cleared my throat again, "Really, Trevor it's fine. My mate may not enjoy it although, I insist. In the future I may need your help anyway. Plus I can try to track the attacker down." I said.

He took a moment to respond, "Okay. Thank you Raven."

"Anytime Trevor. Now I think I shall leave, it's getting late. I'll be there in two days." I said ending the call. I rubbed my temples and began to pack up my things fro the night. My father is causing attacks across southern Canada, there's no exact reason why. Although, I know for sure that it will  come to an end soon. He wanted to show his dominance and the power he held. I left the pack house. It only took a couple of minutes to reach Delaneys house. I climbed onto the brick and began to knock on the window gently. Delaney came to the window and pulled it up.

"Where have you been!?" She hissed.

"I got caught up with work."

I threw my body onto her bed, face planting my head into her pillows. "What happened?"

"Just a lot of stressful work." I mumbled.

Something in my head was nagging at me. "Hey um, remember when I asked you on a date?"

She nodded her head, I'm sure she's gonna say no but oh well might as well try. I mean, heck, who'd want to go on a date with me. "What if we.., went on one tomorrow?" I asked, turning to face her.

She blushed and began to nod her head "Yes, yeah, sure." She responded. Her cheeks rouge and red as a tomato.

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I was scared you'd say no." I said.

"Well I already said yes a while ago so.."

I shrugged my shoulders and rolled fully on my side so I could see her better. "Still, I thought you would have changed your mind or something."

"Why would I?" She asked, moving closer.

"I don't know."

She laid down beside me, "So what your your plans for our date?" She questioned.

I smiled, "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I placed my finger on her nose. I'll be honest. I've been planning this date since before I even asked her.