Chapter 29.

Please read :)

So this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends who have been with me this whole time as I've written this book. It's been almost a year and unfortunately it's soon coming to an end. The time has gone by so quickly and I can't believe how far this book has gotten. Anyways, thank you Katherine for being an amazing friend and supporting me for the past year through all of my rants, reading the comments, talking about my ideas, helping me improve and etc.

Hope you enjoy.

Delaney's POV
———

"So what happened?" Jax asked eagerly.

I tapped my finger on the mattress, thinking. Raven, Jax, my father, and Mary all looked at me waiting for an answer. Once we had gotten back they put me in the infirmary to watch and tend to my wounds. Raven sat incredibly close, sitting on a chair beside the bed. He hadn't taken his eyes off of me and seemingly was staring into my soul.

"Well..." I paused. I took in a deep breath and sighed, " At first I thought that Adam was Alpha Liam. It was night and we were outside. I'm assuming he had taken me further away from the pack. He knocked me out after a short conversation and the next thing I knew I was in a cell. That where I met Emmanuel.-"

"The rouge?" Jax asked, cutting me off. Jax pulled a face of distaste as if the name was sour on his tongue.

I nodded my head, concluding his answer before continuing. I laughed slightly, "He was humming and I thought he was crazy! I mean who would be humming and making beats while in a cell. At first he thought I was human so I played along. So then I mind linked y'all and that's when he realized I wasn't human. By the time I woke up the next day I was in a new room. The room was pitch dark until Victoria walked in."

Raven cut in this time frowning, "Do you know who Victoria really is Delaney?"

I sighed, "She was your mate about two years ago. Although she faked it with the mate potion."

"Did she tell you this?" Raven asked, lifting his hand to pat down my hair.

I blushed, I leaned closer to his touch. 'I may have read your book.' I responded in the mind link.

His eyes darkened in anger. After a few seconds he sighed and rubbed a hand over his face, "Of course you read my book... Why am I not surprised."

Jax cackled this time, "What? Is it like a diary?" He pressed.

I smiled slightly and Raven's cheeks flushed pink slightly. "Shut up Jax." Raven snapped.

"Anyways, she told me some things, some of the things I had thought was true until I realized that they could never be true. Then I punched her." I paused, "That's why she had that bruise, I did indeed cause it." I smirked, proud of myself. " And then we argued back and forth a bit. Later that day I was taken into a room where they realized that indeed I am not human. Then I had the wolves bane so I was unable to contact y'all. Then the next day Johnny, the boy who helped you guy's came to the cells. He wanted freedom so I made a deal that he would come here if he helped me out. Then of course Victoria, the needy bitch-"

"Honey don't use that language." My father said while interrupting. I internally rolled my eyes.

"Sorry father." I apologized to him before going on.