Authors Note.

I have some things to address!

Firstly, I want to thank EVERYONE for sticking with me through this journey. It has taken me exactly 11 months and a day to finish this book. I have gotten so much support and love from you guys and it truly was the one of the only things that made me keep going. I started this book due to a bored summer day, and that one summer day (July 17th,2018) has definitely changed me. I was able to grow and learn more about a skill— writing I mean— that I would have never possessed if I had not taken the risk.

Secondly, My new book WAR has begun! Please be patient and follow me for announcements. I currently have all of the chapters written however I am taking my time to slowly edit to improve and lengthen the chapters. Here is the description! Note: I suck at descriptions

Living in a post apocalyptic world has everyone on high alert. Fear runs through every soul as death lingers in the air. As Arkaya's brother's disappearance makes her life come to a striking halt she must find the clues that lead to him. The lives stolen, the dark shadow that is closer than ever and, the compound. Where they hide in the depths of darkness they must make sacrifices to save those within. It is a war between herself and the mysterious leader that seeks power. Both the internal judgement and the external links drive Arkaya to go further beyond.
---
WAR portrays the perspective of young 20 year old Arkaya, her family and, their search for their lost brother. When the world has turned to ruins and just when life has begun to feel tolerable, WAR pulls you, the reader, into a world of mystery and adventure as Arkaya seeks for the man in higher power that has stolen the lives of thousands. This book contains mature themes such as, suicide, death, self harm and, other dark concepts.

Join me as you read... WAR.

———
Please consider reading or adding it to your library!
Thank you so much guys, I hope we will meet again on 'WAR'

Much love, Roserunner97 .