Chapter 6.

Welcome back loves! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

---

-Raven's POV-

I walked up the hill to see my dearest mate asleep, I looked at her peaceful face and contemplated if I should wake her or not. I lifted my hand to wake her but my wolf soon interrupted me.

'Dont, she needs some sleep.' He was right. After all, it had been myself at fault for not giving her anything to sleep better. I looked at her face once more and sat down beside her. My phone soon rang, I hurriedly picked up the call not wanting the noise to wake my precious mate.

"Hello son." His horrid voice filled my ears.

"Father." I nonchalantly said. I placed my hand on my mate's to try and calm myself.

"I see you have met your mate, congrats... son." He said. I hissed, how did he know?

I looked down at my mate, "Lets cut the bull shit father, what do you want." I growled through the phone.

"Just to congratulate my son on finding his mate. A mate you don't deserve after what you did. " He growled back as an attempt to divert power over myself.

"You never deserved her after what you had done to her and mother." I growled louder, standing up to pace as my anger was nearly enough to make my wolf take control.

"She was my mate! You will never deserve a mate!" He yelled into the phone, crying at the pain his heart felt.

"You're weak father, you no longer have the pack to take care of your wicked soul, nor do you have anyone on your side." I smirked. It was true, he had nobody.

"We'll see about that, son." He threatened before ending the call. I stared blankly at the ground. Could he really take my mate from me? Right as I have found her?

I sat back down beside my mate, her head falling to lean on my shoulder. I glanced down, smiling slightly. I stared at the ground for an hour or so planning my father's death. Planning what I would do to him if he even touched a hair on my mate, my precious mate. Planning what type of torture device I would use to rip his guts out one by one. To see his face constrict in pain as his soul left his body slowly. I wanted to see his death; even worse so, I wanted to cause it.  Time had seemed to pass by effortlessly, I had been rather caught up with the previous phone call that I forgot what time it was.

'Aye dude, I need to get Delaney home.'

'Okay, give her the shirt I left in your car so she'll fall asleep tonight.'

I put my hand on Delaney's shoulder hoping she would wake up. After seeing almost no movement other than the slight move to get closer to my hand, I tugged on her shoulder a little bit. I sighed impatiently, "C'mon training is over."

I placed my hands near her ear and clapped, "Ow, no need to clap really loud near my ear." She grunted keeping her eyes close.

I huffed, "Come on now." I watched her, amused. As soon as her eyes opened, the troubles of my father going away as if it never happened.

"Training is over you need to get home before your parents do." I grinned sheepishly reaching out my hand for her to grab.