Fourteen

Alexa's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to a squint. Everything was blurry and my head was pounding. I rubbed my eyes, then blinked a couple of times until my vision was regained.

I looked around and realized that I am not in the same room I was in when I fell asleep. I looked around, and my eyes immediately went to Shawn. Our eyes met for a few seconds, and as I was about to open my mouth to speak, a nurse came in and rolled me out of the room.

***

Shawn's POV:

*11 days later*

Doctor: "okay Shawn, looks like you're free to go."

Shawn: "thank you doctor"

Doctor: "don't forget, medication twice a day with water, not on an empty stomach."

Shawn: "got it"

Doctor: "listen, Shawn I hear that you play hockey, and I'm sorry to say it but I'm afraid we can't have you doing any of that for a while."

Shawn: "it's alright, I understand. The season is over anyway."

Doctor: "okay then, have a nice day Shawn, and don't forget to pick up your medication at the front counter. It's very important."

And with that he left the room.

I sent a quick text to Alexa to see if she was leaving today, before heading out of the room to go and pick up my meds.

As I was heading out, I saw Alexa talking to Jeremy and Ray (from hockey in case you forgot). She was smiling and laughing, instantly making me smile as I walked over to them.

Before I reached them, Ray saw me and signaled to Alexa to turn around.

She turned her head, and the second she saw me, I could see her face light up as she ran towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me, and nestled her head on my chest.

Alexa: "thank you so much Shawn, I don't deserve you, thank you so much" she said as her eyes began to well up.

***
Authors Note:
Thanks for reading fourteen! Don't forget to vote and comment, and as always, if you want to follow me on my socials, my Instagram is @1d.mendes_updates
and my Twitter is @OneDirecShawn98
Love you guys! -ShawnsDirectionxx
❣️❣️❣️