Thirty Four

Alexa's POV:

Alexa: "I-I don't understand" I stuttered "he was blackmailing you?"

Shawn: "more like threatening, but yeah..."

Alexa: "why didn't you tell me?"

Shawn: "I didn't want to stress you out, and I wanted to make sure that Damien didn't find out, and that you were safe."

Alexa: "Shawn, I don't understand..."

Shawn: "right after those messages happened, I contacted the police station and told them what was going on. They agreed to shadow him for a couple of days to make sure he didn't go near you or Aaliyah. Damien told me to meet him at some alley downtown to drop you off, so I led him on. I told him I would do it, but I actually told the police when and where he would be, so that they'll be there too. I asked you to come over tonight because I need you somewhere he won't find you if he somehow escapes or figures out what we're doing. Aaliyah is going to be home too, and so will my parents. There will also be a police guard parked just outside of our houses, should anything go wrong."

Alexa: "Shawn..." I said, at a complete loss for words "that's so dangerous, you can't do that"

Shawn: "I have to"

Alexa: "no you don't Shawn, let the police handle him"

Shawn: "you really thought I was going to leave you high and dry with that dirtbag. You lost faith in me as a boyfriend, and even if it was just for a couple hours, it broke me Alexa. Which is why I need to be there, to make sure he gets what he deserves."

***
Author's Note:
Thanks for reading chapter 34! Sorry it was so short, I've just been so busy, but I'm making time to write don't worry ;)
If you want to follow me on my socials, my Instagram is @1d.mendes_updates
and my Twitter is @OneDirecShawn98
Love you guys! -ShawnsDirectionxx
❣️❣️❣️