Diligent

Arthit could swear he had never seen a student so diligent as Kongpob. Not that he noticed anyone before him. He was busy minding his own business.

But among the people he did noticed, Knott was the closest he could call as a good student, and he was smart too.

But not as smart as Kongpob. Judging by the number of times he visited library, that was every alternate days. And not just to do his assignments, but just to keep up with the class, or maybe, go a little ahead too.

Not that Arthit knows that for sure, he's just assuming. He always want to assume good things about Kongpob.

----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit watched as Kongpob slammed his pen down in frustration. He was at this particular piece of assignment for the past 2 hours. And was nowhere near completing it.

He rubbed his face, closed his book, and abruptly left the library.

Oh! He's not gonna continue?? Arthit thought dejectedly and got back to his work.

Half an hour later, Kongpob came back and resumed his assignment.

Arthit saw this and smiled to himself. Hardworking and persistent Kongpob is one of his favourites.

Might as well take his example and do well, Arthit thought to himself and resolved to be a better student.

-----------------------------------------------------------