Princely

Among all his attributes, Arthit finds this one the funniest. And he can't stop himself from chuckling every time he thinks about it.

Actually, it was quite by accident that he found out. Arthit was out to eat his dinner in the nearby eatery. And that's when Kongpob came. To get his dinner.

Arthit's ears perked up at the sound of his voice. He ordered rice and omelette.

Arthit frowned, that's it? For dinner? He can make it himself at his home. Why coming this far?

He should atleast order something more. Is he eating healthy?

That night, Arthit worried himself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

From that day onwards, Arthit observed his eating habits and concluded that he ate quite healthy.

No need to worry about it. Phew!

One day, he just heard it in passing from Aim when he was coaxing Kongpob to help him with his assignment. He offered to make Kong his favourite dish since he can't cook even the basic of things.

Arthit was taken aback. Since Kongpob looked so perfect, that he automatically assumed he must be a good cook too.

Isn't he such a prince.

But that didn't made Arthit like him any less, infact it made him more endearing.

If they ever got together, Arthit would gladly cook for him. He would like to make all those things which Kongpob liked.

Isn't it said, that a way to man's heart is through his stomach.

But the thing was, Arthit's cooking was at basic level itself. Should he learn to cook? Maybe start from those meatballs which Kongpob likes so much?

That made him wonder what else he likes? And what other princely habits he has?

Well, wouldn't you like to know Arthit.