Meticulous

One boring thing about Kongpob was - he was way too meticulous for Arthit's liking.

To begin with, He had a specific set of breakfast for each day, to be consumed at the same exact time.

As for Arthit, he never followed such routine, he ate whatever he felt like eating that day, ofcourse with the exception of pink milk.

Once Arthit happened to have a glance at Kongpob's class notes, and it was dated!!.  Who does that nowadays? Surely not Arthit. Agreed they were taught to put dates on their regular work in school. But all was lost when in college.

But sure, Kongpob is an exception among his peers.

Arthit often imagines, that everything else in Kongpob's life would be systematic and arranged too.

His socks and handkerchiefs must be arranged according to the days of the week.

Everything in his room must be having a place. To be found exactly in that place.

Hell, he thinks even his underwear must be arranged according to days!!

It's not like Arthit never tried. He did. He tidied his wardrobe. Made a particular schedule for his clothes. But to be messed up and forgotten in just two days.

Well, he's too busy to pay attention to stuff like that. Between his college work and friends, where can he get the time to keep those things in mind?

So he very grudgingly, kind of admire those people too. Who can still keep their things arranged despite being busy and occupied with several other things.

But still, one needs a little chaos to spice up their meticulous life.

And Arthit thinks, he's chaotic enough, for both of them.