Horny

Out of all the things about Kongpob, the most that irks Arthit was his horniness.

Not because he was ever ready, but because he was never clear about it.

Whether He wants it or not.

Come on, let's be clear, so that Arthit can make up his mind too!!

He makes suggestive innuendos, gestures, looks. But it's just that.

It's an established fact that he's such a tease. Yes, just a tease, never one to follow.

It leaves Arthit frowning, and confused and horny himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like always Kongpob was giving him mixed signals, and Arthit was heavily frowning.

Because he can't make out whether Kongpob was serious this time or not.

They were playing basketball together. Needless to say, they were both hot and sweaty. Then Kongpob went ahead and removed his shirt and poured a bottle of water on him.

Making his body glisten and Arthit's throat dry.

Upon feeling eyes on him, Kongpob sported his sexy playful smirk and said,

"Why Arthit? Finding me sexy now? Do you want me?"

Then moved very close to Arthit and whispered in his ears.

"Because I want you....so very much", he continued huskily and stepped back.

Arthit stood frozen on his spot, red on the face.

And when Kongpob saw this, he started laughing.

Which made Arthit frown. What is wrong with this kid? Is he serious or not? Is he just teasing me?

But Kong's laughter was only turning him on more.

He smacked Kongpob's head.

"Ow!!"

Then started dragging Kongpob along with him.

"Arthit!! Are you mad? Am sorry na!!", Kongpob whined.

"Yes am mad", Arthit growled. But because you can't make up your mind.

He sighed, it looks like he had to take the lead here too, like everything else.

Kongpob kept apologising to Arthit until they reached his room.

Arthit slammed the door shut and Kongpob too.

It was time to stop talking and start doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter gonna be the last of this series. Finally it's coming to an end.