Kongpob

Arthit woke up more tired than usual in the morning. And even though he felt a little sore, he was also feeling a glow and an inner bliss.

Just then Kongpob came out of the shower in his towel, looking sexier than ever.

And Arthit recollected the previous night's events.

He started feeling hot and blushed.

If not for his protesting body, he was sure he would have jumped on Kongpob again.

Kongpob looked at him and smirked. It was like he read Arthit's mind, and purposely took his time getting dressed.

All the time, Arthit's eyes on him.

"As much as I would like to get back in bed with you, but we have places to be. So Arthit. Stop looking like that at me"

"Like what?"

Kongpob turned back and smirked," like you want to eat me"

"Whh....what.. no!!", Arthit hurriedly got up and went inside the bathroom.

And here comes the teasing Kongpob again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit looked on shyly as Kongpob serenaded him.

There were dining at a restaurant, when the customers were invited to sing on stage.

Kongpob took that chance and here he was singing, never turning his head from Arthit's direction.

Arthit was shy and touched.

Here is the romantic Kongpob. Arthit thought he might have to reward Kongpob now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was already night when they walked back to their room.

Their hands brushing past each other.
Both of them throwing glances at each other.
Both of them smiling at each other.

Arthit grabbed Kongpob's hand and started swinging it.

He felt so happy, so full, so content.

There are so many things to like about Kongpob. And Arthit's sure, many people does. He's handsome, kind, generous, helpful...and the list goes on and on.

But if you ask Arthit, why does he like Kongpob.

He would say, he like him as a person, as a human being and love him just because he's Kongpob. Simple.

-----------------------end------------------------------

That's all folks. Thanks for sticking by till the end. I sincerely appreciate all your votes and comments.

Till next time.😊