Loyal

The greatest thing which you could give to a person is your loyalty. And the greater thing which you can receive, is someone's trust. Arthit strongly believed in that, and adhered to it.

Arthit's friends were loyal to him and Arthit was loyal to his friends. They were there for each other during difficult times, and Arthit hoped, it remained so.

And coming to Kongpob, that trait of his was the best thing according to Arthit.

Kongpob was loyal to the point of it being a fault. And Arthit hoped, he would never give it to the wrong person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It happened one day, Kongpob came to college in a less than perfect state. His lip was busted, left hand bandaged and was walking with a little limp.

Needless to say, it made people gossip and Arthit worry and wonder.

It was through Prem that Arthit came to know about it. Kongpob's friend Wad got in trouble, and Kong being the loyal friend he is, went to his rescue.

It made Arthit wonder, if he had any more bruises. And he wanted to do something for him.

So he did the only thing he can think of. He left a pink milk along with a get well soon note in Kongpob's locker.

He hoped desperately that it won't creep him out. But judging by Kong's expression, he could tell he was not.

Maybe because he was used to such gestures and gifts.

Returning to his class Arthit thought, whoever Kong's life partner would be, will be very lucky.

If he is like this with his friends, imagine his devotion to his lover.