Virtuous

There was no doubt about it, Kongpob was a virtuous person. So much that Arthit often wondered if it was a strength or a flaw.

And this attribute of him gave  another attribute to Kongpob. Being heroic. He just doesn't know how to compromise.

The world was only right or wrong to him. Nothing grey. And he is so strong willed about it, that he often gets into trouble. With apparently anyone. Seniors, juniors, classmates, hell even teachers. You name it.

And it was because of this habit of his that he was badly beaten a few weeks back. And Arthit's sure, this was not the first time and neither the last time this was gonna happen.

And it makes Arthit worried. So very much. So much that he think he'll get early greys.

Like just yesterday, he saw Kongpob standing up for a group of freshmen against some seniors, who were probably ragging them.

Oh come on Kongpob!! It's good to help others, but not everytime. They need to learn to defend themselves on their own.

Thankfully, Arthit saw this and sent a teacher that way which broke the confrontation between them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob was not branded as a troublemaker for nothing. Because once in a while, no scratch that, frequently, Kongpob got into trouble.

Arthit was having dinner at his usual place, when a commotion started. And judging by the looks of it, it was a lover's quarrel.

But the guy turned out to be quite violent. Now, even though Arthit never interfered in other's matter. This was beyond his tolerance level too. He got up to stop him.

But, as if on cue, Kongpob entered, and being virtuous and heroic he was, broke the fight and received a punch in return.

But still he managed to smile charmingly at the girl, who got totally smitten by him.

Ofcourse, Arthit huffed.

Arthit observed as Kongpob sat and the girl offered to check his bruise.

No!no!no!no! Arthit panicked and involuntarily, he approached them.

Offered to help and sent the girl away.

And even though, he was all calm outside, he was freaking inside.

With trembling hands he touched his face, and applied ice on it. He could die happy now.

But Kongpob winced and Arthit immediately withdrew his hand.

He didn't liked it, not one bit, that his Kongpob was in pain.

But Kongpob still managed to flash him a smile.

Arthit decided, that when they get together, he'll teach Kongpob the act of compromise. Sure, Kongpob can continue being  virtuous, but Arthit wanted to be there to diffuse the situation himself.

And he realised one more thing. That he wanted to take care of Kongpob very much. So much, that he wanted to be there to protect him or tend to him, or to just be with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
  Guys, am running out of ideas. So can you please suggest some traits or behaviour, which you think Kongpob possess.