Iron Man

Arthit had often wondered, just where did Kongpob got his laundry done. Because his clothes were always clean, always ironed. With crisp white shirt and black pants. It was like he wore a new set everyday.

And he even concluded, that his laundry bill must be very high. Either that or that laundry service was cheap.

And if it's the latter, Arthit would like to know too, so that he could follow Kongpob in being neatly dressed, even if was just slightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since they got together, Arthit had been excited about knowing Kongpob- closely.

Things which he didn't knew, things which no one will ever know.

He knows, it will take time. Things like these always does. Getting to know a person.

But Arthit was in no hurry. He was just fine in knowing one thing at a time. They will move forward, slowly.

Slowly but steadily.

It came as a kind of surprise, when he came to know that Kongpob irons his own clothes.

Being busy, especially students, tend to prioritize other things. But Kongpob just lives in another dimension.

And Arthit was secretly pleased when Kongpob ironed his clothes. That was a very sweet gesture from his side.

But Arthit being Arthit, just behaved nonchalantly. Making light of the matter, but it was big for him.

He thought, maybe he should start ironing his clothes in a regular manner , so that Kongpob won't have to do it. Cause he was sure that Kongpob would do it, if ever he saw heaps of jumbled Arthit's clothes.

That made him think of another thing. In return, even he wanted to do something sweet for Kongpob.

Looks like ironing was not the only thing he learned from Kongpob. He would learn to be a sweeter person too.