Suggestive

If Kongpob was flirty before, he was downright suggestive now.

Arthit had innocently gone to the gym as usual. And he was in no way expecting to find kongpob there.

But now that he did, he wouldn't complain. Infact, he would enjoy his workout there.

He chose a place with a nice view of Kongpob, and started his routine.

But what Kongpob did next, made Arthit's eyes bulge.

Kongpob stopped for a moment, removed his shirt and continued doing weights.

Arthit would be lying if he said he never fantasized about Kongpob. But what he saw was way better than his fantasies.

And it didn't even took a minute for Arthit's mind to go into the gutter.

Horrified at the possible humiliation, Arthit quickly left the gym, without noticing the laughing Kongpob.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Kongpob started his daily fun routine of teasing Arthit, he never had a peaceful day.

Like right now, Arthit was having his dinner when he felt eyes on him.

He looked up to see Kongpob slurping his noodles sinfully, and watching Arthit intently.

Arthit choked on his dinner. If this was not suggestive, then god knows what was.

He tried finishing his dinner early. But he couldn't keep his eyes away from Kongpob. And everytime he looked up, he saw Kongpob eating his meal in a very inviting matter.

And Arthit's mind immediately filled with.......images. If he didn't hurry up, he's sure to get a nosebleed.

This time when he looked up, it was a big mistake. Because Kongpob was licking his lips.

Arthit quickly got up and left. This was too much for his weak heart, in a public place. But He wouldn't mind it in a personal space.

He fled as fast as he could. Poor Arthit couldn't decide if he should be mad or happy about it.

----------------------------------------------------------

I had so much fun writing it, and I hope, you do too while reading it.

Enjoy😋