{Number Five}

Winter's P.O.V

Making my way to AP Calculus I push the door open and noticed that my Cal teacher wasn't in yet.

Taking a seat near the window at the back of the room I plop down and pull out my phone deciding I'll just wait until people start to show up.

After a little while, students start to pour into the class shooting gazes my way but leaving me by myself while doing so.

The bell had gone and our teacher still wasn't here until a loud dang of the door making the class jump.

"Afternoon class, today we will be...."I ended up zoning out when she started talking.

After a while of not listening and playing with my phone. I feel a light tap on my shoulder, turning to my left I see a guy with an ugly shade of brown hair color, with black eyes sharp features and a light sun kiss tan. Noticing him as one of the popular kids at school.

"What" I snapped quickly as I glare daggers at him, I think he didn't take the hint that I didn't want to talk to him because he just shot me a flirtatious smile.

"Did it hurt?" He questioned.

"Did what hurt" I shot back hoping he would have gotten the hint that I didn't want to talk to him right now.......or ever.

"When you fell from heaven" worst pick up line ever.

"No, but I scraped my knees when I crawled my way up from hell" I shoot back standing to my seat and moving to another only for him to follow me.

"Can I take a picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas" he smirked making me internally gag.

"Can I have a photo so I can show the cop who they looking for?" I said back moving again just for him to move and follow me again, it just kept going as well as the stupid pick up lines he's making.

"Your hands look like soft, Can I hold them" groaning in my head I turn to him.

"Your teeth are crooked, can I straighten them" I fired raising my fist just as my teacher goes an opens her mouth.

"Ms. Del Rosá and Mr. Macolla why are you talking while I'm teaching" she glared at us while I gave her a blank one.

"I apologize" I grunted trying to ignore the stupid ignorant jock behind me.

She didn't say much after that just turned around and continued teaching the class, and lucky for me Mr annoying pants next to me finally stopped with the cheesy pick-up lines and the tapping of my shoulders.

Pushing my headphones into my ears I lean back in my chair and listen to the music drown out the sound of the teacher and everyone else.

💮

The day had flown by quite fast if I have to be honest, I didn't catch sight of Lucas and his boys after the incident that happened in the cafeteria.

But I didn't care. Did I?

Walking down the filled halls of students, I push open the doors to the school and walk out towards the parking lot where a big crowd gathered around my car as well as Lucas and his boys' car.

Pushing my way through the crowd I notice Jeremiah Hawkings standing near my car with Rubicca at his side with multiple bruises on her face and body.

"What are you doing near my car" I frowned.

"Oh, so this is your car. I was just wondering who it belongs to since these cars haven't yet been brought into our town ya know" Jeremiah said with a smirk.

"Yeah well move it" I rolled my eyes as he basically eye rapes me in front of his girlfriend of the week.

"So The Nerd Of Winter has turned hot" he chuckled licking his lips as he smirks.

Looking at Rebecca I notice the shocked and angry expression on her face before she turns and glares daggers at me.

"Don't be jealous I'm hot, be jealous that he agrees" I laugh at her as I push them away from my car and slide into it before I start her up and rev the engine making the crowd move away just in case I run them over.

Which I would love to do. Just maybe not today.

Pushing on the pedal of my car I speed off out of the school parking lot and down the roads of LA all the way back to my home.