Sequel's Here!

WASSSSSSSUP!!!

I know! I know! I know! You have all been waiting so long for this day to come.

SO HERE IT IS Y'ALL!

Damn again with these exclamation mark I really need too stop.......NAH!!!!!!

Hehe.

anyways back on topic, so I know I've put this off for sometime

*Hell yeah!*

Hahah and I'm sorry for that but its finally here and as promised the first five chapter's will be published as soon as i finish editing them.

In this story some will be so confused but most will click.......hopefully.

but for an excuse of why it has taken me so long to publish this is because the last sequel didn't really intrigue me as i thought it would of and too add it was rushed....like really rushed and I'm so sorry for giving y'all a - excuse my french - fucking bullshit copy......So I decided I would take it down and give you a more interesting - hopefully - and more intriguing one :).

Here is the cover of my sequel and sorry for the - again excuse the french - fucking shit quality of the photo.

And yes the other cover was so so so much better but please if anyone can do covers I will make a contest every second week and the best will be featured at the top of the chapter with there favourite quote and anything else they would like me to ...

And yes the other cover was so so so much better but please if anyone can do covers I will make a contest every second week and the best will be featured at the top of the chapter with there favourite quote and anything else they would like me to add into the chapter, but I am truly sorry that is all i can do since I do not own social media cause of bulling and this is basically the only thing is have of social media........

But without further or do!!!!!!! 

Get ready for an amazing yet mysterious ride with Ivory, her brothers and their gang with new people, old friends, new enemies, old enemies, happy and sad filled chapters.

BUT FOR NOW THOOO!!!!

THE QUEEN IS OUTTTTAAA HEAAAAA!