{Number Twenty Nine}

Winter's P.O.V

"Bye" me and Jay hugged our parents {A//N Inverno aka Jacob is still keeping his Nickname}.

Our parents had stayed for a month and are going back to Italy with our little brother.

"Bye Snow" me and Jay yell as the little boy tears up in front of us.

"We will see you in four months little bro" Jay yelled, them two had gotten close I'd have to say it was nice having a real family.

"Take care of them" our dad said giving Lucas one of those bro hug things.

"I always have" he replied watching as our father walks away towards the awaiting SUV as well as the six other ones.

Lucas wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him while I rest my hand on Jays shoulder.

Once they had left we were still looking out into the now vacant space of drive.

Lucas leans down his lips brushing against my ear lobe "I'll be up in my study" he whispered into my ear making me nod.

We all turn and walk back into the house Lucas going up the stairs and me and Jay went into the movie room where everyone was.

I relaxed for two hours with Courtney, the girls and the guys before they were called up to Lucas office.

By now I was in the kitchen making me a sandwich as I heard them all run down the stairs and towards the front door.

Walking towards the entrance I catch their attentions "where are you guys going" I asked looking over all of them and noticed all the boys worn black high top converse, black ripped jeans, black jersey, and their black leather jackets with the girls wore black low cut converses, black ripped skinny jeans, navy blue jersey and a black bombers Jacket.

"Mission" they all replied at the same time before chuckling.

"Oh cool can I come" I asked.

They all looked at me if I were crazy for suggesting such a thing.

"No" was all they said before walking out leaving me by myself.

Sighing I walked up to mine and Lucas room and stripped down til I was in my lingerie before I jump onto the bed and pick up the T.V remote and turning it on.

"You look rather sexy it those lingerie my sweet wife" I heard a deep husky voice from the door, turning I see my Lucas standing there, arms folded, a smirk, and a desired look in his eye.

Now that's how I spent my afternoon/morning making love to the man I fell deeply in love with.

__________________________

I Know! I know!

It's a rather shorter chapter this time but I'm starting to wake up with the urge to puke so I went to the doctors during the weekend and they said that I might of aten something that was out of date or something.

Knowing me I'd eat anything and everything when I'm hungry, like come on I'm not the only one right...........okay maybe I am but still ya girl is in the clear 😂.

Oh and I got my puppy, I named him Alecxion. Alec-xion, silent 'c'. And it's a boy.

But I'm sorry again but the short chapter but I'm on bed rest for now even at the slightest movement I feel as if my stomach is going to do a flip and my guts will come out.

So I will try make the rest as long as the chapters before it.......

For now tho.

THE QUEEN IS OUT.