{Number Eleven}

Winter's P.O.V

"Guys I need to go toilet" I whine out stomping my feet as I face them and wiggle around in my seat as we drive to the boss who was apparently waiting.

"We all know you don't need to go to," Fire boys said shaking his head while the other two sat at the front driving the car.

"Why do you guys need me anyways" I grunted out and stopped with the fake wiggling since it was getting me nowhere.

"You will find out soon" the guy who has hazel eyes and brown hair said and kept driving.

'Fuck my life right now' I mentally started to throw things around as they popped up into my head.

The van came to a sudden halt jerking me forward with my seat, "Come on" the one with the mixed colored eyes said picking me up and untie the rope from my hand and legs only to retire them.

I was thrown over someone's shoulder and staring down at their butt "nice ass" I smirked pinching it making him squeal like a girl only to drop me with a thud.

I hear chuckling as I roll over and look around only to be seen by a heap of guys "Hi" I wave with a shy smile making them all smile and wave back.

"Hurry up Clayton we don't have all day" the guy with red hair jabbed a finger into the guy who's butt I pinched before running up the steps.

"But dude! She pinched my butt" Clayton whined picking me up again only for me to pinch at his butt over and over again with him squealing.

I was put down roughly as Clayton moved as far away from me as he could, that made me laugh.

Turning around I stop laughing and looked at the two double doors that head hidden voices on the other side making me nervous.

The redhead knocked before there was a faint 'come in' on the other side making my nerves turn into butterflies, the doors were pushed open as was I from the brown head guy.

I look around the room taking in my surroundings, where I'm guessing this is the bosses study or something.

In amongst all the bookshelves and other stuff studies like I see a desk and a really attractive guy sitting behind it wear an open button down glasses and messy hair turning my insides and outside into a wet puddle.

He looked up and I noticed it was Lucas Rodrigues, the bad boy of my school.

Looking over at Lucas with a shocked face he blows out into a full-blown smirk, turning around I noticed that it's his best friends from our school as well!

Clayton Romero, Patrick Líos and Paul Sánchez

Looking at them as they smirk I look at them with anger.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS!" I growled punching Paul in the face then Patrick in the balls and Clayton in the arm.

The boys looked shocked as I punched Clayton in the arm, only because he was nice to me.

"Why did he only get punched in the arm" Patrick whined holding onto his balls

"Because he was the only nice one to me" I smiled at him while he blushed. What a cutie.

"Hey Winter" I heard Lucas velvety voice making me shiver a bit, turning around I glare at him.

Once I make eye contact with him my glare turns into a lustful look as my eyes roam over his body down his stomach and onto the trail of hair that seems to disappear into his pants.

I felt a slight sting in my arm as I rub it, I turn my face toward Paul who was smirking.

"Why'd you do that" I glare punching his arm.

"You seemed a little distracted winter" Paul whined while Lucas smirked moving toward the front of his desk and leaning on it.

"Well I'm sorry if I was admiring true attractiveness" I growled punching his arm again making him drop to the floor in pain.

Rolling my eyes I realized that I had just said something that was supposed to stay in my mind.

Fun fact I tend to lose my filter when I'm around hot guys, nervous, or annoyed.

"Care to repeat that" Lucas smirked as I shake my head rapidly.

"Well I wish you did but do you want to sit down" he questioned tilting his head in a cute way.

Quickly taking a seat as he walks back around his desk "you are probably wondering why these guys well kinda kidnap you" Lucas started making me nod my head.

"Easy you belong to me" Lucas replied making my mouth hang low while he and the boys lightly chuckle.

Wait for what?

What the fuck did he just say!