{Number Thirty Three}

Winter's P.O.V

I'm now mine months and I want this two humans inside me outside of me.

I've just turned nineteen and is coming close to his twentieth.

The boys had showed me what the nursery looks like and it was amazing

The room was painted black with gold on it the cribs were white and gold since half way threw the pain the wall faded into a white bottom.

There were two drawers on each side of the room one drawer for nappies and stuff and the other was clothes.

On the wall the names of my sons are hanging their with fairy lights hanging on the wall before they draped down onto the net coving the bed.

'King Cater'

'King Hudson'

I smiled when I first saw it I even tears up as well as the girls.

It was like a room suited for king and that's what my sons are. Their Kings in the making.

Just then I felt a slight pain before I felt a wet substance run down my leg onto the floor.

Looking around I watch everyone looking at me in disgust.

"Winter that's not cool" Clay scrunched his face.

"Clay, go get the babies bags and HURRY UP!" I screamed as they looked at me in shock.

"Wh....."

"MY WATER JUST BROKE!" I screamed in my brother face making him hide behind Courtney.

"Someone call Lucas and tell him to meet us at the hospital" Pat yelled picking me up and running towards the car.

Pat slide me into the back seat of the car and take off tooting and swearing about how he has a pregnant women in his back seat about to give birth to his nephews.

I was panting heavily by the time we had reached the hospital.

"Alright! I'm here, I'm here my love" I heard Lucas voice.

"It hurts" I whispered out.

"Alright Mrs Rodrìguez, Your about ten to ten cm apart so I really need you to start pushing" the doctor said making me nod.

"Alright And......push" the doctor said.

"Baby your going to break my hand" Lucas whimpered out but I only shoot him a glare.

"Your not the one giving birth asshole" I sneered as I pushed again, and again and again.

I kept pushing until I felt less tension and a beautiful cry of my baby.

"Alright the other little guy looks like he isn't ready yet so, we'll wait for him" the doctor smiled as I nod.

We waited for a good two hours before I felt a harsh contraction hit making me gasp and jolt.

"Alright, it looks like he's ready to finally come out let get this wrapped up" the doctor instructed everyone in the room with us.

"Okay, winter im going to need you to give me one big push, cause this one looks ready to pop" the doc smiled at me as I gave him a slight grin.

"Okay and one....two....three PUSH!" he said and I did until I heard another angel cry.

"Two healthy and strong boys for two healthy and strong parents" the doc smiled before he left.

"Their beautiful" Lucas whispered picking up one of the babies and started playing with his hand before he latched it onto Lucas finger.

"I'll go tell the guys that they can come in now" Lucas smiled before leaving.

In a matter of second everyone comes shuffling into the room making less noise as possible.

"Can I hold one" Pat asked as I smile handing him Cater.

"How do you know which ones which" Courtney asked smiling down at Cater.

"We don't, we'll just wait until they open their eyes" I smiled.

I was handed Hudson and my baby opened his eyes making me gasp as everyone looks at us his eyes were a deep blue almost like the sky when it starts to get dark.

Everyone comes over and gasped at the beautiful babies eyes.

"What the" I looked at Lucas confused but he only smiled.

"It's a mixture of my light blue eyes and your dark stormy eyes" he smiled pulling the baby into his chest "you little mister are going to be a heart breaker" Lucas mutter making me scold him.

"No he is not" I grumbled as Pat passes Cater back so I can feed him, latching cater onto my breast my baby boy opened his eyes showing me his beautiful aqua blue eyes making me smile.

"Now I can tell you both are special" I whispered as I wave everyone over to look at Carter's eyes.

"Their eye's are beautiful" Blaze smiles looking between my twins making me smile at.

"That they are" I smiled down at Cater then I look over at Hudson who was with his dad.

My family.

My friends.

My husband.

My bestfriend.

My babies.

My world.

These people are my lifelines and always will be.