{Number Twenty Five}

Winter's P.O.V

"Come on Courtney my legs are sore" I whined since this is like the twenty third dress I've tried on.

"Okay okay, but no that's not the one we're looking for Mom sorry" Courtney smiled at her mother who I meet like twenty minutes ago and let me tell you this.

When Courtney said that Clayton had his moms eyes, she was right, Clay and his mom had the SAME eyes.

"It's fine baby anything for the future Queen" her mom shot her a fake smile while giving me a side glance but Courtney didn't see it but I did.

Looking around my eyes land on a beautiful dress that was at the far end of the shop it wasn't like the rest it was a blood red colour and it was absolutely gorgeous.

I look at Courtney then I nod my head to the red Coloured dress she smirks and tells her mom to get the dress for me.

"That is absolutely jaw dropping, who made it" I asked her face turning red with anger.

"Lisa my personal assistant" she forced out with a fake smile.

"May I talk to this Lisa" I asked as Bianca Courtney's mom nod and yelled for a girl who was around my age, glasses, messy bun, white blouse and black ripped jeans with heels.

"Yes mam" Lisa said rushed pushing her glasses up.

"This is Ms Del Rosá and she wished to speak with you" Bianca gritted our sending a glare my way.

I don't know what her problem is but all I know is that I don't like it at all.

"Ohh okay" the girl stuttered but I sent her a reassuring smile making her relax a little.

"I was just admiring your dress and wanted to know how much you wanted it for" I smiles at the girl know she won't get the whole amount I'm paying for it.

"Uh, Oh um I don't mind how much you give me Ms it's just to feed my family for the week ya know" she sent me a sad smile.

Looking at her, like really looking at her I noticed the frown marks and the tear stains.

"How does 610,000 sound" smiled while her face went wide with surprise.

"Uh, um....yeh.....wah" she fumbled over her words making me and Courtney laugh at this.

"Here take it and keep it, all for your family" I said sending a look towards Courtney's shocked mother.

"Bianca have my dressed wrapped up and I'd like to take it now please" I smirked sending her a evil glare before me and Courtney walk off talking.

Walking towards the cashier I pick up my bag and thank her before we walk out and back to our awaiting SUV's.

Hopping in the SUV it didn't take long to get back home from the dress shop.

By the time we get home there's people running in and out of the house threw the back gate and out of the back gate.

I could hear my future yelling from inside the car, poking my head in between the passenger and drivers seat I give the sympathetic looks.

"You guys better get going before he forces you guys to....." i didn't get to finish my sentence before the two dudes that had driven me are being called for.

"Good luck" I whisper to them both kissing their cheeks, this whole gang or mafia whatever Lucas likes to call has become my family. Literally.

They both laugh before they run to their leader.

"Winter! WINTER HELP!" I hear Pat and The boys screech for my help, sigh I hand my bags to a laughing Courtney before I walk to We're my future husband is pointing a gun at my boys.

"Now what did you all do the piss him off" I snickered.

"Oh hey baby" Lucas smiles walking towards me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"All it takes is for her to show a smile and the dicks happy again" The boys mutter at the same time causing me to laugh and Lucas to glare.

I make a hand gesture for them to leave or they will be shot sooner or later.

I heard shuffling as I looking into Lucas eyes making me smile.

"I missed you" I whispered kissing him taking him by surprise but he kissed back.

"I missed you too" he mumbled kissing me again.

"WINTER!" Courtney and Rose voice yell out making me sigh.

"I have to go, I love you" I said clamping a hand onto my mouth before I run out.

I hear laughter before orders are being thrown around again.

Walking into my room I look at the beautiful dress and run my hand over it before sighing.

"You picked a beautiful dress baby" rose smiled "even if it ain't white it looks beautiful" she smiled at me.

"Blood Red is just magnificent isn't it" I smiled sitting down so they could do my hair and make up.

Once they had finished Courtney slide a pair of red heels onto my feet before she smiles up at me.

"Thank you Courtney" I smiled kissing her cheek.

I had my dress on and everything was perfect all we had to do is finish this wedding.

Walking down the stair with rose and Courtney following me we reach the back door of the kitchen to everything was set up and perfect.

My uncle comes up and loops it with mine since William isn't here.

I don't know if it's wrong or anything but i felt comfortable doing it with someone by my side.

"Thank you for coming uncle" I whispered as we walked down the aisle.

"Anything for you sweetie" he smiled back before we stopped he places a kiss onto my cheek and moves to his assigned seat in the front row.

"Today we are all here to witness the marriage of Lucas Romé Rodríguez and Winter Rosé Del Rosá" the priest said "if their are any who object this speck now or forever hold your peace" no one spoke they only looking happy.

The priest nods his head and turns towards Lucas "repeat after me, Do you Lucas Romé Rodríguez take Winter Rosé Del Rosá as you lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you apart"

Lucas nods then turns towards me "I Lucas Romé Rodríguez here by take Winter Rosé Del Rosá as my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forwards, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do us apart" he repeated as the priest turns to me.

"Now Do you Winter Rosé Del Rosá take Lucas Romé Rodríguez as you lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you apart" he asked me making me nod as I turn towards Lucas and smile at him.

"I Winter Rosé Del Rosá here by take Lucas Romé Rodríguez as my lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forwards, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do us apart" I repeat.

"Without further or do I pronounce you both husband and wife" the priest smiled.

Turning my face I squeal as Lucas dips me and kisses me a hot and passionate kiss making my insides squirm in happiness.

He's mine.

Forever.