{Number Eighteen}

Casey's P.O.V {Surprise!}

I wake up to tiny hands touching my face.

"Mommy! Mommy" I hear my six year old whine trying to make me up.

"Yes Snow" I smiled opening my eyes to see light grey eyes starring at me.

"I'm hungry" he whined making me laugh.

"Come on then" I whispered getting up for the king sized bed slowly.

Looking to the right side of the bed I see my husband still asleep laying on his stomach.

Smiling I lean over being careful for the small baby bump that's just starting to show and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Me and the babies are going to the mall today" I whispered to my husband who nods his head.

"Okay don't worry, we'll have our babygirl soon my love" he smiled sadly whipping the stray tear that fell from my grey stormy eye.

Nodding I get up out of the bed and walk over to my suit case and pull out a white sundress.

Walking out of the room I throw my black hair into a high pony tail before I stop in the kitchen to see my son waiting for me.

"What would you like today Mijo" I smiled kissing his cheek to his displeasure as he whips his cheek.

"Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!" He chants making me smile.

"Okay, go get ready and mommy will make you pancakes before we leave yeah" I said making him nod his head as he runs away to his room.

Pulling out the ingredients for the pancakes I get to cooking.

Not long after and my sons out ready for his food just a so placed the last pancake down on the plate.

"Eat and mommy will be right back" I said walking down the hall of the hotel room and into my room.

Walking past my husband who was getting ready I slapped his butt making him jump before I speed walk into the bathroom and lock the door.

"That's not fair mi amor" he shouted over the closed door making me laugh.

"Life's not fair" I shout back pulling out my make up bag, toothbrush and toothpaste.

Doing my daily routine I shake my hair out giving it a wildish look before I walk out and see a note on the bed.

'Gone to the warehouse do some searching on mi mija see you late mi amor

Love, your husband'

I smiled as I place it back on the bed before I walk to the kitchen and see my son had finished.

I walk over to the counter and start eating my breakfast, always got to eat.

"Let's go Snow" I yelled making him run to my side.

Walking out of the apartment I'm meet with Maximus and Jemma mine and Snows personal body guards.

"Morning Ms Mendes" they nodded their head as I smile at them.

Walking towards the elevator we all step in and push the ground level leading us to the car parks.

Once we're in the car parks we walk to our cars and hop in, Well they wait for me as I place my son in his booster seat making sure it's safe.

One he's in I kiss his head and move to the drivers seat and start my car up.

Pulling out of the hotels underground car park we drive to the malls entrance and park our cars close to the entrance of the mall.