{Number Eight}

Winter's P.O.V

Once I've arrived back home I drive my motorcycle into the garage and see my moms car still here.

Walking threw the back door of the house I yell to my mom that I'm back from school even tho I still have half the day left.

Skipping threw the kitchen I open the fridge and pull out four pieces of brownies and a bottle of water.

"Thank the lord, your rooms a bloody mess Mija please go clean it" she said walking to the fridge and pulling out the whole plate of brownies setting them on the countertop.

"Yup, once I'm done with these" I shot her a toothy smile as I shove another brownie into my mouth.

Once I've finished my brownies I run up to my room shutting the door behind me and blasting my music threw my speaker.

It took me an hour to finish up with my room, I actually didn't notice how messy I turned it while getting changed this morning.

Walking down the stairs I pull open the fridge again and pull out some brownies putting them on a plate before I reach for my unfinished water bottle.

Look up I didn't notice my mom watching me with her phone against her ear as she talks to whoever she was talking too.

After a while she finished her conversation and plucked a brownie of my plate making me pout at her.

"Who was that ma" I asked casually as I shove yet another brownie into my big mouth.

"Just a friend from work babygirl, now stop eating all of those or your brother will miss out" my mom scold grabbing the plate from me and putting it back into the fridge.

I went up to the dance room that was at the top of the house and blasted my music while I dance for the rest of the day.

Like come on who doesn't like dancing in their free time? Right. Just me? Yep just me.

The alarm to my phone went off, telling me that school was finished and that my brother would be back any time soon wanting answers.

Running down the steps and onto the second floor of the house I jog to my room and take a well needed shower.

Finishing my shower I dry myself and slip into silk blood red booty shorts that make my butt pop before I pull a white tank top on and finishing my look of with a black silk robe and slippers.

Walking down the hall and into my brothers room I hear his shower turn off, but he stays in there for a while coming out in black basketball shorts and no top.

"Dinner is ready, let's go you pumpkin" I laugh as I walk down the steps and step onto the first level of the house.

Walking straight into the kitchen with my brother following behind me I plop down into my seat and start piling food onto my plate.

During the middle of dinner mom speaks up "We have visitors tomorrow" she said avoiding mine and Jacobs gazes.

"Who ma" Jacob asked shoving a piece of steak into his mouth.

She just smiled at him picking up her fork and knife before she cuts her meat and sticks it into her mouth.

Once we had finished our meals, we did the dishes and said our good nights with a kiss on the cheek.

Slipping into bed as I let the dreamless world take me, with one thing on my mind.

'Who is our visitor?'

{Next Day}

Getting up out of bed, I walk straight into my closet door and stumbled back making me groan in pain opening the door I walk in.

Pull out a pair of black adidas tights that have three white strips running down both legs, white adidas tank top, black adidas hoodie, leather jacket and a pair of black and white original adidas shoes.

Not feeling in the mood to eat I pick up an apple and wait for Jacob to come down the steps so we can leave.

Once my little brother comes jumping down the stairs where off both sitting inside of my Koenigsegg Agera R.

Driving threw the gates of hell I pull up at the front of the school to drop my brother off at his friends while they fawn over it before I drive to my usual parking space right at the back.

School went by unusually fast today and before I know it it's lunch and I was starving.

Heading towards the cafeteria I find a table near the far end of the cafeteria keeping me shielded from everyone.

Sitting down on the table I start eating my food, half way threw my sandwich I feel an uncomfortable feeling run down my back also making a few strands of my baby hairs as well as three long hairs fall over my face aswell as the green sticky liquid.

Shooting up making my tray fall to the floor I spin on my heel to see Cloe, Rubicca and Crystal.

"So my little sister has told me something useful this time, the nerd of winter is back" Crystal has always been my main bully since pre-school.

Looking at Rubicca and Cloe who was by her side smirking down on me before I continue let me tell you that CLOE! Is Crystals little sister, anyways continue.

Shaking my hair out letting little splatters of milk shake drip on them I smile "I'm glad you guys find so much fun interest in talking about your queen aka me" I smiled making the cafeteria laugh.

"You ain't no queen but I'll give the nerds some points for finally growing some balls" Crystal shoot back with a grime look plastered on her face.

"I've grown up unlike you Crystal, but don't you have a handjob or blowjob what every job you like doing, oh what was it the corner job that's right now don't you need to get back to that" I questioned innocently as I smile at her making another wave of laughter break out threw the cafeteria.

If she was a cartoon character I bet you by this point there would most probably be smoke coming out of her ears and nose while her face turns red.

"Your a worthless slut" Cloe butted in folding her arms while her sister sent her a death glare.

"Oh I'm wounded" I smirked as another wave of laughter erupted from the cafeteria.

"You hoe" Rubicca fired making me shake my head.

"Honey I could eat a box of cereal and spit out more comeback then you three spitting them out all together together" I rolled my eyes at them.

"Your a good for nothing whore!" Crystal screamed making me boil in the core, I look around and see my brother and his friends looking at me waiting for my response.

"If I were a bird I'd know where I'm shitting" I sneered back at her making her face pale a bit.

"I'd slap you but I don't want whore all over my hands" she growled back at me making me smirk.

"Why you have it covering you" I chuckled.

"Your a bitch" they all said at the same time.

"And you three are living Proof that your guys mothers abortion didn't work" I smirked evilly.

Before I could say anything else I felt a slight sting to the left side of my face even before I heard the echo of skin connecting with skin.

The bitch slapped me.

I was stunned at first until I recovered now all that's running threw me is anger and fury, slowly lifting my head I throw crystal an evil smile while Rubicca and Cloe try to pull her away from me.

"You really shouldn't have done that" I smile as I let out a deep chuckle.

Within a flash I've got her into a head lock and am now full on punching her in the face while she screams and claws at my arm making me bleed.

Pushing her too the floor I start punching her again over and over and over until she's bleeding from her nose and is unconscious.

It wasn't until I'm thrown over my brother shoulder and hanging upside down and look over too see I actually knocked her unconscious.

Now that'll teach her.