{Number Sixteen}

Winter's P.O.V

Last night was full on I'll tell you right now.

After Lucas had caught me they all forced me into a chair and tied me up so I wouldn't run away.

Even though my brother protested against it I knew he wanted answers as well even if it meant tying me up in a chair.

{FLASHBACK}

"Come guys this isn't really necessary" I pouted making them all nod their heads, groaning I shot every single one of them a glare "Well hurry up so I can go to bed, and don't think even for a second your sleeping in the bed Lucas" I growled making his eyes go wide.

"How are you able to shoot like that" my Patrick asked.

"My Aunt Clarisa" is all I say with a shrug let's just say my aunts boyfriend or husband is a gang leader in NYC a very big and well known leader.

"How did you do that" Clayton asked the question I know everyone wanted to know.

"I'm their Shinoni" I raised my head as they all stare at me like I've grown six heads "stop looking at me like that" I growled making their gazes turn slightly.

"How did you know where we were" Lucas questioned starring into my eyes to search for any lie possible.

"Like I told you I'm their or a shinobi and plus I was the one helping AP guide you guys in their safely too" I laugh making them all join in.

"What's a shinobi" Courtney asked making everyone nod in question.

"It's a warrior who works with a sword, light on their feet silent like the dead of night appears then disappears even before you catch a glimpse of him or in this case her" I said but it was the easiest way I could explain it to them or it would have taken us forever.

"Can you let me out of the chair now" I grumbled.

After they had taken the ropes away I stand up and stretch my limbs even though I wasn't sitting for ages it felt like forever.

Stretching my arms above my head I could feel eyes looking at my body that's when I felt the wind against my skin making me pull down my top.

"What's that" I heard my brothers voice, sighing I pull the left side of my top up revealing a tattoo of a katana sword with words written in Spanish.

Then I turn to my right a reveal another tattoo with Japanese writing by itself.

The words in Spanish saying " Tírame a los ninjas, regresaré como un Shinobi con mi Katana lista "

Japanese: " 愛、平和、幸福 "

Looking around I see their all starring at the sword with the words written going around the blade.

"Okay that's enough" I snicker dropping my shirt and walking out down the halls and to the bedroom.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

Right now I'm sitting at the breakfast table with a scold on my face as I stare Clayton, Paul, Pat and my brother down.

"Guys seriously, what did you do to make her this mad" Courtney asked looking at the side of my face.

"Morning" Lucas goes and tries to kiss my face but I push him away.

"Okay what did you four do this time" Luca growled making the guys laugh but I was still glaring at them.