{Number Twenty Three}

Lucas P.O.V

"What the fuck do you mean their dead Lucas! I just came back from seeing them literally five minutes ago" Jacob sneered slamming his fist against my desk making the boys, Courtney and Olivia back away.

"Look Jacob I only got a phone call from Hale saying that they had driven by your family's house doing a check up on them and found the door wide open windows smashed and found your parents dead" I sigh rubbing my forehead.

"Fuck!" He roared throwing his chair across the room shattering it.

"Jacob!" I shouted but he only shoots me a glare and storms out with Courtney behind him trying to calm him down.

"What do we do" Pat slumped in his chair raking a hand threw his hair.

Looking around I noticed that Paul was the only one missing.

"Where the fuck is Paul" I sneered glaring at the empty seat between Clay and Pat.

They both just shrugged before they walk out leaving me with Olivia.

"Babe, who's that girl from this morning" Olivia's asked walking over to my desk and started playing with my hair, but I swatted her hand away it made me think about winter to much.

"She's Jacobs older sister Olivia" I said pushing my chair away and walking away from her before I plop down on the couch.

"Oh, it's a shame" Olivia said but she had a smirk on her face as she walk over to me.

"Go away Olivia" I sneered pushing her hands away and walking out of the office and down the stairs and plopping down in between Clayton and Pat.

"You know your going to have to tell winter right" Clayton said making me nod my head.

"I know" I whispered leaning my head back so I'm looking at the ceiling "how do you think she'll take it" I asked Them both just as Jacob and Courtney come back into the room.

"She'll be heartbroken that's how" Jay sigh sitting on the two seater couch with Courtney.

"She might have hated William but my mom loved him so I know winter has a little bit of love for her father" Jay said throwing an arm around Courtney "and I'm sorry about before"

Nodding my head I pick up the controllers to the PS4 "anyone up for a game" I asked everyone nodding their heads.

"I'm going to ring winter" Courtney said pulling her phone out and ringing my Queen.

But that's how we spent our hours playing the game until we heard winter, Olivia was still here and was sitting on my lap with my arm forcefully around her waist.

The front door was opened and in comes my girl looking beautiful as ever and glowing.

She takes in everyone's grim and sympathetic looks "Winter, Hey" Jacob said giving her a nervous smile.

She nods her head at him before she looks over at Courtney with a confused look wondering why she had called her back.

"Winter, mom and dad.....their gone" Jacob whispered to his sister who had a shocked look as her eyes began to Pool with tears making my heart break.

Her breathing started to become unsteady, uneven from the words that Jacob had just told her.

She falls to her knees and tears start to stream down her face as she looks over at me, she scans my face before she looks over at Olivia who holds a sympathetic look.

I wanted so badly to go over to her and hold her, telling her it's okay and that I was here for her.

But I couldn't, my body wouldn't let me.