{Number Twenty Seven}

Winter's P.O.V

Opening my eyes I try and get up from my laying position only to be held down by Lucas and his stupid arm.

It took me about three minutes and thirty second to get out of his death grip so I could shower.

I started to walk and pain erupts from my Virginia area.

Turning to a sleeping lucas I glare at him before I limp to the shower.

Once I'm in the bathroom I turn the shower on and hop in straight away letting the hot water relax my aching muscles.

I heard the door to the bathroom open but I didn't have to turn around to know who is was, and just like the bathroom door the shower door opens and a chest is pressed to my back.

"You should have woken me" his husky voice turning me on.

"I didn't want to" I whispered back as he placed soft kisses to me neck most probably leaving hickeys.

"Lucas I promise we will continue later" I whispered letting out a little giggle as he rubs his nose against.

"Fine" he grumbled pulling away and passing me a towel so he could finish showering without trying to stick his member inside of me, was his words not mine.

Grabbing one of his shirts from his drawers I pull it over my body before I pull on some white spandex shorts.

"What's cookin good lookin" he smirked leaning against the closet doors making me laugh.

"Nothin if you don't hurry up" I giggle walking past him and into the room waiting for him to come out so we can go eat.

Once he's does we both walk down the stairs and into the kitchen making all the chit chat die.

"Lucas! Lucas baby" Pat moaned causing everyone to laugh and me to blush.

"Don't worry baby, they couldn't hear us, the room is sound proof" Lucas chuckled sitting down next to Pat as the chat and me next to the girls.

"We have another shipment soon" Clayton smirked making Lucas ears perk up.

"What is it" Lucas raised a brow.

"Weed" Clay shrugged making Lucas nod his head.

"Okay let's go, and behave you five" Lucas shouted as they all leave the house.

"So what mayhem are we causing" The triplets smirk.

"I like you three" I grinned as I look at Courtney who's got a wide grin on her face.

{Three Hours Later}

"Okay, Okay, Okay I dear you two to make up" Jacklen points to me and Courtney.

We both shrug our shoulder before Courtney grabs my face and starts to kiss me full out before we break apart.

"HaaHAA! Dwink bitchers!" I shout laughing as the triplets gulp down their whiskey shots.

"What the heck is going on, did I just see winter and Courtney make out" a voice said aloud making all five of our head turn to the door way to see all the boys standing their holding their man hoods.

"I think you did" Lucas smirked.

The girls and I stand up and I lean my head toward Courtney's head "do you think we can out run them" I whispered.

"We don't have to them, we only have to out run you" she smirked taking off with Jacob on her tail.

"RUN!" Jacklen yelled causing me to sprint in a hall way.

"Come here WINTER!" Lucas yelled.

They obviously didn't play fair.

"BLAZE!"

"JACKLEN!"

"HARPER!"

"COURTNEY!"

"WINTER!"

"You better get back here" the boys all yelled at the same time.

I fell over but I was so close to the room until I was picked up and thrown over Lucas shoulder.

"That's no fair" I pout

"Life isn't fair babes" Lucas chuckled opening the door to our room closing it before he locks it.

Walking towards the bed he throws me down onto the comfy bed.

Trying to get up and run but I'm already caged against his body as he rubs his bulge against my core making me moan softly as my body set on fire.

"Did I not tell you to behave and yet I have to come home and find you drunk and making out with one of my bestfriend's girlfriends" Lucas smirked "even tho is was hot you must be punished" he added ripping my clothes leaving me in my underwear.

This is going to be a long afternoon.

After Lucas had finished with his punishment he allowed me to go sit outside with the girls since it was still light out.

"So.....are guys okay?" I asked talking a sip of my chocolate milk.

"Yeah" Blaze said blushing.

"Jacob caught me and we uh did the deed" Courtney said making me smirk.

"And I'm guessing Paul and Pat" I nodded to the other two who smirk at there sister, I'm guessing she was innocent.

"How about you" they all smirk as I go red and nod my head to them.

"Got in a shit loaf of trouble" I laugh even though it wasn't the truth I wasn't about to tell them what me and Lucas did.

"Winnie! Lucas wants you" Clayton yelled sending a wink to blaze, I nudge her shoulder and send her a wink of my own before I leave and go to my husband.

Knocking on the door I hear a faint 'come in' from the other side, so I push the doors open and I'm meet with three men, one being Lucas, one being Lucas father and the other I didn't know but he was glaring at me and my wedding band that was wrapped around my ring finger.

Walking towards Lucas I wrapped an arm around Lucas and give him a kiss before I turn to the two gentlemen in front of us.

"You look beautiful mi reina" Johnothan smiled kindly at me while the other scoffed and glared at my wedding band.

"Winter you remember my dad Johnothan right" Lucas said while I nod my head and shake his head.

"That's my fathers bestfriend Frank" lucas pointed to the other man.

"Right now that you have seen her father you may leave......like now" Lucas sneered looking at Frank.

Frank looked as if he wanted to say something but got stopped by Lucas's father, they both walk out of the office without saying goodbye.

"That could have gone better right" I mumbled as Lucas chuckled and grabbed my waist.

"Yes my love it could have but It didn't" he whispered.

"How about we go out tonight just me and you" he asked making a bright smile to appear in my face.

"I'll see you at 7:30" I shouted walking out of the room and to where I would find my girls.