Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

I look over at colby then back at Sam "you mean like down the stairs....." i look down at my broken ankle and sigh. I feel Liz's hand on my mid back. Colby clears throat catching my attention "i can stay up here with you if you want". I shrugged "i can get down the stairs its just getting up will be hard" Liz drops her hand and walks to the door. Colby makes a few noises and scratches his head "I GOT IT" his sudden outburst made everyone in the room jump followed by a wave of shhhhhh sounds. Colby stiffens then chuckles "sorry but Sam or myself could carry you back up the stairs" Colbys idea made me smile.

I watch as Liz and Sam head down the stairs, i grab hold of rusted railing. Colby began walking down infront of me using his flashlight to light the stairs in front of me. I slowly made my way down the old stairs my boot making a light thud sound everytime i stepped down. Walking down the stairs felt like an eternity but in reality it took around 20 minutes, Sam and Liz where nowhere to be found.

"Jesus Sam what the hell?" Colby looked fairly flustered by Sam's disappearance so i place my hand on his shoulder and smiled when he looked at me. "Maybe they're trying to scare us.... we should sneak up on them" i snickered at my idea earning a giggle and a nod from Colby. We slowly crept along the hallway i was straining to listen for Liz because she turns into a giddy mess around guys she's attracted to. Thats when we heard it.

I smiled and pointed to the door across from us, Colby and I snuck across the hall and put our ears to the wall. I heard Liz laugh followed by a giggly whispered 'stop Sam', my hand stop up to my mouth to stop me from laughing. I poke Colbys shoulder and grab the door handle, i count to 3 with my fingers and we open the door. What we see receives a shocked gasp from Colby and a damn girl from me before we both started laughing hysterically.

Sam's POV:

Y/N was taking forever to get down the stairs so Liz suggested we look around a little. I followed Liz into a small room with a single broken window, i set my flashlight  down because the moon was lighting up the room enough for me to see. I walk up  to an old desk and opened the middle drawer there were a few papers but not much else. I could feel Liz standing beside me, she slide herself into the desk and positions herself in front of me.

Liz's foot trails up the side of my leg and she leans forward a seductive look in her eyes. I reach over and quietly shut the door, when i turn back to Liz she has one eyebrow raised smirking at me. I place one hand on her waist pulling her to the end of the desk, my other hand found its way to the back of her neck. Liz takes the hint and leans forward and our lips collide, we made out for a few minutes and things started to get heated. I began kissing her neck and collarbone leaving a few hickeys, next thing i know Colby snd Y/N are standing in the doorway in shock.

"Dayyyyyyyyym gurl" Y/N shouts laughing, Colby just stands there hand over mouth in shock. Liz stands up from the desk and giggles a little, she walk over standing by Y/N "I'm sorry it was spur of the moment...." Liz smiled looking at the ground. Colby laughs for a second then looks at me "that was unexpected. Especially since i assumed you wanted Kat back."  I laughed and shrugged before shoving my hands in my pockets and walking out of the room. "lets keep looking around" I tried to change the subject because talking about Kat was still hard on me and Colby knew it too.

Liz walked next to me as we made our way down the hall, it had slipped my mind that i had left my flashlight in the room on that shelf until we made it to the end of the hall. That's when we all heard a noise, Liz immediately grabbed my arm in fear. We turn around in time to see my flashlight rolling out of the room i had left it in, Y/N began walking towards it. When she picked it up it went out, she hit it on the palm of her hand a few times and it turned back on. Just then another bang came from the room Y/N jumped back tripping over some debris and falling on her back.

We all ran over to check if she was ok but she was knocked out, Colby lifted her off the ground and looked at Liz and I. "grab the lights and lead the way we need to get back upstairs to the room we came in from" without a moment of hesitation Liz grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, in a matter of minutes Colby was passing Y/N to me through the window. I told Liz to follow us in her car to our place as a placed her unconscious best friend in the back of Colby's car.