Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

   I woke up in the bed under the covers with my foot elevated, odd.... last I remember I was laying with my head towards the couch. I grabbed my phone and checked the time and think to myself '10am? jeez I  never sleep this late'. I sit up in bed and see Colby sleeping on the couch his phone still playing YouTube videos as it lay on his chest. I slip my boot of and buckle it up before I got out of bed, I quietly paused the video on Colbys phone as the 15%battery life notification popped up. I walked over to his charger plugging his phone in then I left the room. I slowly made my way downstairs seeing Aaron in the kitchen cooking egg white "Good morning Aaron" he looked over at me and smile "Heyyy how is your head you looked pretty out of it when you came to last night" he asked as he scooped the steaming heap of egg onto a plate and sat down. "I feel alright..... kinda sore feel like i got jumped by a herd of elephants" I laughed as i sat down across from him, "Thats understandable Sam said you fell pretty hard" I cringed as he ate his eggs, I never understood how people could eat those slimy gelatinous things.

   I walked into the living room and Liz was no where to be found..... if she's in Sam's room imma kill her. I grabbed my crutches and made my way up the stairs and to Sams room, I quietly cracked open the door to see Sam was gone too. I walked across the hall to Colbys room and opened the door. When I looked in Colby was in the middle of his room shirtless and wet like he'd just gotten out of the shower, I felt my face getting warmer as I looked away. "ugh sorry i didnt mean to walk in on you" Jesus does he always look this good...... he laughed "It's not like im naked" "uh... yeah.. true hey both Sam and Liz are gone you know anything about that?" I asked awkwardly trying to change the topic. Colby walked to the closet and grabbed a shirt "Yeah they went to get food..... you were talking about McDonald's hashbrowns in your sleep so I told Sam he should get us some McDonalds for breakfast" he slid the shirt on in one smooth motion and turned to me smiling.

      "Liar! Idon't talk in my sleep" I felt my face growing warmer again, Colby smiled at me and raised an eyebrow "Is that so because the recording on my phone says otherwise...... you had a full on conversation". I glared at him and looked at his phone that was unlocked on the bed then back at him.  Within seconds him and i both dove at the phone, he grabbed the phone and held it out of reach and laughed. I was hopping on one leg trying to grab the phone to no avail, he put a hand on my shoulder to stop me from jumping "I was kidding, I wouldn't record someone sleeping thats kinda creepy" a sigh of relief escaped my mouth when he said that. Standing in his room chest to chest I felt myself grow speechless and lost in his eyes like last night, Colby's smile faded as our eyes met. The hand he had placed on my shoulder to keep me from hopping made its way to my cheek. He began to lean towards me my heart racing only to be broken by the sound of Sam Screaming from down stairs, Colby pulled away and laughed nervously "I uh geuss they're back". He moved his hand from my cheek tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, he grabbed my crutches from where they leaned against the wall by his door and handed them to me.

       We made our way down the stairs seeing Sam and Liz laughing in the kitchen, "What'd you get me?" Colby says looking into one of the bags. "Hey that ones Y/n's" Liz says snatching the bag from him. I was handed the bag and when I looked in i started laughing "Jesus how many are in here?" I pulled at least 15 bags of hashbrowns out of the bag and a sausage muffin. Colby laughed and took a drink from the orange juice Sam handed him "you got a ton of hash browns Sam I thought you'd get like 3 or 4", we all laughed and joked as we ate breakfast...... and if you think I ate all those hashbrowns you're damn right!

    I leaned back on the couch to get comfortable as Liz handed me an ice pack for my head. "So the show starts at 6pm and ends at 9pm and that includes meet an greet times?" Colby was on the phone with one of his manager producer people in the kitchen but from the living room Liz and I could hear everything. Sam leaned on the counter holding his head on his hands watching Colby pace as he talked, I watched Colby nod a few times followed by some yeahs, okays, and cools.

    After about 10 minutes Colby walked into the Living room and plopped down on the couch followed by Sam who sat between Colby and Liz. "So show got pushed back an hour so instead of starting at 5 it starts at 6...." Colby said setting his phone in his lap. I shrugged "Thats not bad maybe we could go check out the town?" I looked at Liz assuming it would just be us girls because the boys probably had a lot to do, Liz nodded and nudged Sam. "You two are gonna come along right?" Liz gave Sam the biggest puppy dog eyes I had think I ever seen, Sam nodded and looked at Colby who shrugged then nodded. "Yeah we can go out on the town i guess... you guys have anything particular in mind?"

~~~~~ <-time skip lol

Colbys POV:

I walked next to Y/N as we made our way down the sidewalk back to the car, Sam had his arm draped ove Liz's shoulder as they laughed and talked. We were about to head home so the girls could get their car the head to the show but the closer the time came the sadder I got. I remember Y/N telling me the drove here for the show and were going back to Texas afterwards I just wasn't sure when. All day I had been thinking about this morning and how close i was to kissing her, the urge to kiss her was like an itch I was dying to scratch but couldn't. Once we were in the car we started making plans to go out to dinner after the show "Yeah i mean Sam has my number so you can text us and we can meet somewhere" Liz said leaning into the front seat from the back.

I pulled out my phone and passed it to Liz "here you and Y/N put your number in my phone just in case Sam's dies or something. Liz handed the phone to Y/N and leaned forward between the seats again to talk to Sam. Y/N put her number into the phone and passed it back to me, I was stopped at a red light so I sent a quick 'hey its Colbs 😉' so she would have my number. I heard a quiet vibration fom the back and I smiled at her through the review mirror. She looked from the mirror down at her phone as she blushed. My phone buzzed and her text popped up on the screen 'Don't text and drive🤔😋'