Chapter 7

I walked into the room looking around to find Colby and was caught by surprise when he came out from behind the door. He grabbed me from behind around the waist lifting me off my feet. I shrieked and playfully flapped his forearm "Jeez Colby you scared the shit out of me" he laughed setting me back down. "What can I say I really know how to sweep a girl off her feet" he said smiling at me. He grabbed my crutches that I had dropped and leaned them against the wall.

Colby backed up to the door quietly closing it and I gulped trying to swallow the lump in my throat. His smile faded as he walked up to me, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest when he placed a hand on my hip. He gently pulled me the rest of the way to him so we were standing chest to chest just like this morning. He leaned in and our lips collided it was a symphony of fire works and saying I had butterflies in my tummy is an understatement there was a whole zoo having a riot.

Our lips moved against each other fiercely as the kiss started to get heated, Colby layed me down on his bed and began kissing my neck. He slipped a hand under my shirt his hands tracing over the sensitive skin on my waist. As much as I wanted to keep going i couldn't. I gently pushed his shoulders, he pulled away and looked at me quizzically "something wrong?" I shook my head and sighed "no but I dont think we should go any further yet...."

Colbys POV:

I looked at her as her gaze dropped to the bed "did I do something wrong?" I was confused that she didn't want to go any further. Not to be cocky but I've never really been rejected so I was honestly confused. "It's just... idk it's stupid" she frowned and sighed again. I gently turned her face towards me and kissed her "tell me. Please" she nodded and looked me in the eyes. "Well this is all a little too good to be true and I genuinely have feelings for you and I dont want to be just another girl you meet and sleep with then never text or call them again." Her voice as a little shakey as she spoke like she was nervous for my reaction.

I smiled kissing her again "dont worry you're not just another girl Y/n. And if you dont want to go any further I'll respect your decision". She smiled and kissed me "Thank you."

I rolled over laying next to her and bit my lip "do you want to uh share the bed tonight?" I wasnt sure how she'd respond but she nodded and kissed my cheek. "Yeah that's ok" she said rolling onto her side facing me. She sighed as she ran her fingers down my bicep. A chill ran through my body and I began thinking about her leaving to go back to texas. "So..... when do you leave?" I tried to hide the sadness in my voice as I spoke.

She pulled her hand back setting it on the bed. "The day after tomorrow" I tucked some loose hair behind her ear "well. Then we'll make the most of the time we gave." She looked up from the bed and smiled. "Y/N would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" Her eyes lit up when I asked the question and she nodded "I'd love to Colby". She leaned forward kissing me, she scooted closer to me closing her eyes.

I got up turning off my light then laying back down with Y/n. I pulled her to my chest and smiled. Most girls just want sex then they leave but she was different. I smiled as I fell asleep with her in my arms.

♡♡♡the next day♡♡♡

Y/n POV:

I cursed quietly as I sat up in Colbys bed, I pulled off my boot and gently unwrapped the ace bandage from around my foot. I grabbed the crutches and made my way out of the room. Sam walked out of the bathroom as I closed Colbys door, "Hey Sam do you guys have a towel I can use I need to shower?" Sam nodded and walked away. I leaned back against the door and waited for him to come back.

"Here ya go. You can use whatever is in the bathroom is you need to " He handed me a large blue towel and a white wash cloth. I smiled saying thanks before walking into the bathroom. I leaned my crutches against the wall and began to undress,  I climbed into the shower letting the warm water cascade over my body. I picked up a bottle of mens body wash and poured a little onto the wash cloth and began to wash my body. I knew I was using Colbys soap because it's all I could smell the day we almost kissed.

I turned off the water wrapping the towel around myself, once I stepped out the door opened slightly. Liz came in and smiled at me. "Sam said you were taking a shower so i grabbed you your emergency clothes from the car." She set the black bag on the counter and closed the door. What a life saver. I pulled on the black shirt and Jean shorts and began to brush out my hair.

I walked back into Colbys room and set the bag on the ground by the door and walked over to where I had left my boot. I sat down on the bed and began to wrap my ankle, I felt Colby move behind me as he sat up resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled blushing a little as he watched wrap my my ankle, "entertaining?" I asked giggling. He chuckled and kissed the side of my neck, "Just a little bit. How'd you sleep?" He moved so he was sitting beside me and I turned towards him. "Pretty good you were super warm" I kissed his cheek then leaned over to grab my boot.

I finished buckling it up and stood up stretching my back, "so when did you want to do this date?" I looked back at Colby and he smiled. "Its an all day thing. We'll start with breakfast then we're gonna go to universal studios then dinner then a movie" he stood up and pulled me closer to him. "Sounds like a big day." I stood on my tippy toes on one foot kissing him.